Part 5: And she's been living on the highest shelf! 𓆉

(Omg I friggin love those little copy-and-paste text characters ahhhh! \

Here! Take some! ⎙ ⩇ ⩉ ꐑ 𖣯 ⌕ ᨒ ᯤ ᯅ 𖤘 � 𖥦 ⏃ % 𓍯 𔗫 𔖲 𓂃 ﹆ ﹅ 𓄼 𓄹 ᭣ ꧞ 𓏲 𓂅 ꣼ ࿓ ࿔ ༄ ⌗ 𓈒 ⊹ 𖥔 ᨵ ꑘ ᜊ ᦒ ଘ ◖ ◗𖠗 ꗃ ٩ ะ ≛ ߸ 𖡡 𝆺𝅥 ꩜ 𖣠 𖦹 ❤︎ ♥︎ 𔘓⁩ ♡ ᥫ᭡ ✶ 𖤐 ★ 𒀭 𑁍 ꕤ ❑ ❒ !i!?!!﹗⦂ 𓈃 𓄲 𓄴 𓈀 𓊔 ❝ ❞ ❛❜ ୨୧ ‣ › ⌫ ✧ ✦⭒ ✓ ✘ 𓈈 ᚙ ⩨ ▚ ₆⁶₆ ஃ ⿴ ⿻ ꭑ ᧑ 𐐫 𝗈︩︪ ꒰ ꒱ ʚ ɞ "" ⌨︎ ⚠︎ ꒰꒱ ☻ ✰ ❏ ˖* ೃ࿔ 𓆉◡̈ ꒦꒷ ✎ ᝰ ✿ ⚡︎ ☁︎ ⋆ ⋆⑅˚₊ ♡̆̈ 𓍲 𓍱 ꪔ̤̥ 𓍯 ꊞ 𓂃 ꕀ ﹆ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ⤾ ・°☆ ✎ ̼ ◡̈ ⑅ ♡̷ 𖦹 ・͛♡̷̷̷・͛ ᐧ༚̮ᐧ =͟͟͞♡ εїз ᙏ̤̫ ˳✧༚ /✿ ˙ᘧ ͜ ˙ ♡ ⊸ ꒰ ❛ ❜ ꒱ ‎♡⃕ ◡̈ ˚◞♡ ⃗ ʬʬʬ ༊·˚ ꕀ .* ♡̩͙ ✧˖° ꪔ̤̥ ˙ ͜ʟ˙ ‎♡‧₊˚ ◡̎ ♡̷ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ 𓆸 ꔛ *﹆ =͟͟͞ ♡̩͙ ꙳ ⋆ ⸝⸝ യ *◞ ♡・ ͜ʖ ・ . ˚◞♡ ෆ ・῾ ᵎ ⌇ ⁺◦ *'ސު` ‎ ༘⋆ ꙳ ꕀ ꒰ 𖧧 ·͜·♡ ꒱ ღ ⋆ ꕤ ♡ ⊹ ★꒷ ᵎᵎ ₊ ⨾ ⋆ ʚ ɞ ✦ ♥︎ ∞ 𑁍

Anyhoot! Let's get started! And Away we go!) 

(Continuing from the last chap like usual)

And that is a good summary of how Dreams school days passed. Wake up, die on the inside, deal with Chad, come back from the dead, and experience happiness again (a.k.a leave school), then talk to gogy sapnap or someone else on the SMP, and leave for the alleyway where he did his work and head to sleep. 

But there was something new in his usually tidy schedule. 

I guess it all started with that fateful announcement. 

Clay Wastaken POV: 

I was in Math, after all, it was just first period. 

BCHHHHH! 

"Attention students! Your lovely student representatives and staff are working together to create a talent show! It will be a week-long festival with one period less from school every day! " 

A roar of cheer rises from the class 

"Outside participants are welcome, but they must have SOME connection to a student and or staff. Thank you." 

Click. 

The day passes without any more interruptions. I went on my usual way to the Forest-Beach as the SMP members call it and soon I was sitting on the cool sand with George.

"Anything new at school Dreamy?"

"Not really, but I think my school is gonna have a talent contest. I've heard most people are gonna do some singing."

"Ooh, fun! I love singing!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"You know, the Principal says that even people who don't attend the school can join, what if you sang something for me and I recorded it just for fun? Maybe I could even send it in to the competition?" 

"I like the sound of that!"

"Really?"

"Yes!" 

After a few minutes of bickering, they decided that George could sing Riptide by Vance Joy

(A personal Favorite of mine go listen if you haven't!) 

Once they did a quick run-through of the lyrics they started and it went Flawlessly! 

It was a perfect combination. The gentle singing of a perfect comfort song added on to the dazzling voice of a merman with the winds and sea echoing in the background made something angelic.