3.18

After Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to the garden, he looked around and found no one from Hu Tiancheng, so he found his sister's personal maid and found that the other party was already beside her.

    So he walked towards the eldest princess, first greeted the eldest princess, and then said, "Sister, can I ask you a few words with your maid?"

    The eldest princess has several maids who are close to her, and there is no shortage of people to wait on her. She only glanced at Chai'er and seemed a little curious as to why her brother had something to ask this maid, and then nodded: "Okay, you can ask!"

    Chai'er was also a little surprised. She didn't remember what she had with the second prince, why the other party asked her.

    Seeing that the eldest princess agreed, Xiao Zimo turned to look at Chai'er and asked, "I just saw you and a young master coming from the backyard, do you know his name?"

.It turned out to be this, then there is nothing to say, Chai'er was relieved, and replied respectfully and honestly: "Back to the second prince's words, just now that young master's surname is He, he got lost and walked to the backyard, and I brought it to him. road."

    "Surname He? Are you sure your surname is He?" Xiao Zimo stared at Chai'er and confirmed again.

    Seeing his serious appearance, Chai'er worried that there was something going on here, and tried to recall it, and then reaffirmed: "Yes, he said his surname was He."

    Hearing this answer, Xiao Zimo waved his hand to signal the other party to leave.

    When the maid returned to the princess, Wu Bai said, "Why, you still suspect the other party?"

    "Well, I should have read it right." .Xiao Zimo felt that he was not mistaken. The back of the person walking with the maid was exactly the same as the one he saw on the second floor of Mingyue Building that day. At that time, he also saw Hu Tiancheng lying on the door of the private room first. It was urgent, so he was a little impressed.

    Wu Baisi said, "Then let's go to the housekeeper of your sister's house and ask him to give us a list of today's banquet guests, and then find out the person with the surname He, and then follow this direction to see if there is any. Maybe Hu Tiancheng sneaked into the Princess Mansion with the other party. Since Chai'er said the other party's surname He just now, I don't think this surname was made up. It's very likely that Hu Tiancheng didn't tell Chai'er his real name. , but borrowed the surname of the person who brought him to the house."

    "Okay, let's go now!" Xiao Zimo said impatiently. He felt that what Brother Bai said just now was like handling a case, which made him feel very novel.
."Why are you in such a hurry? There are a lot of people today, let's walk slowly and be careful to bump into someone." Wu Bai took Xiao Zimo's hand and said with a smile.

    "Don't worry, I paid attention." Xiao Zimo nodded in agreement.

    After a while, the two asked the servant girl all the way, and found the housekeeper Fu, who was in the warehouse watching the servants register the gifts brought by the guests into the warehouse one by one.

    Although Butler Fu is focused on watching the people entering the warehouse, he is also an exquisite person. Naturally, he noticed Xiao Zimo and the two walking towards him early, quickly put down the gift list in his hand, and went forward to salute: "I have seen King Xiaoyao, Young Master Wu."

    "Uncle Fu, we are looking for you to help us with something.This butler was the person next to Xiao Zimo's mother, and he was also an old man who watched Xiao Zimo's three brothers and sisters grow up. Later, the eldest princess left the palace and lived in the princess mansion. He also came to the princess mansion as a housekeeper, and he Conscientious and conscientious, Xiao Zimo also respects him, so he did not support the prince's air when talking at the moment.