3.22

The matter of the Eldest Princess's report was a riot in the capital for a moment, and Wu Bai also heard about it. Just as Xiao Zimo came out of the palace to find him, he asked the other party what was going on.

    "...That's the way it is. Now Hu Tiancheng's whole family has been thrown into prison. After all, murdering the royal family is not a small crime." Xiao Zimo said slowly.

    Hearing that Hu Tiancheng was reported to the prison by the eldest princess, these two people are envious of others in the book, but now they have reached this stage, Wu Bai was in a trance for a moment, and he did not expect that things would turn out like this in the end. According to the book, the concubine did die of illness, but that was four years later. I don't know if the cause of the concubine's death in the book had anything to do with Hu Tiancheng?

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai asked, "Has Hu Tiancheng checked the medicine for Chai'er? What type of poison is it?"

.Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "I checked, this kind of poison will not kill people with one blow, but will gradually weaken people's bodies, showing symptoms of illness and death."

    After hearing this symptom, Wu Bai's heart froze, it seems that the cause of death of the concubine in the book is really inseparable from Hu Tiancheng!

    "Okay, let's not talk about him anymore, let's go shopping at Moxiang Pavilion and choose some study supplies for my father-in-law that are suitable for him." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "Okay." Wu Bai nodded and agreed, and the two went out together again.

    Brother Wu, who had just returned to the palace, just saw their far-away backs, and said enviously, "Xiao Zimo is really lucky, you don't even have to go to court!"

.Father Wu on the side heard what he said, patted his head, and scolded with a smile: "You stinky boy, this opportunity in the upper court is not qualified to participate in many people who want it, and you dare to dislike it."

    "I didn't dislike it, I just sighed with emotion." Wu Jiarong replied, then glanced at the people passing by at the gate, and said sternly: "Father, I am now a minister of officials, not a child. Can you please not pat me on the head?"

    Wu Zhenghao chuckled and replied, "It's okay, it's okay, remember it for my father."

    Wu Bai and the two visited Moxiang Pavilion, and finally chose a wolf cent for Wu's father.

    Then the two went to the weapons shop they had been to before. Wu Bai chose a long sword for Xiao Zimo. He thought that the clothes he had made for Xiao Zimo had not been given to each other, so he brought Xiao Zimo with him. Zimo returned to the general's mansion again.

.The two went to the main study first, gave the wolf cent to Wu Zhenghao, and then came to Wu Bai's yard.

    Xiao Zimo sat at the stone table in the yard, Wu Bai poured him a cup of tea and said, "Wait a minute, I'll get you something."

    After he finished speaking, he entered the room and found the clothes made for Xiao Zimo from the cabinet.

    "What is this?" Xiao Zimo asked happily when he saw this burden.

    "You'll know when you open it." Wu Bai motioned for him to open it himself.

    Xiao Zimo opened the package with three strokes, five and two. As expected, he saw clothes made for himself inside. He stood up and unfolded the clothes. The clothes fit very well and I love them."

.Wu Bai was also very happy when he heard the words, and followed the words: "If you like it, wrap it up first, so as not to get dirty, try it after you go back, and take it if you see anything wrong. I'll change it for you, so I won't make mistakes in the future."

    Hearing Wu Bai talking about making clothes for himself later, Xiao Zimo grabbed the other person's waist, picked him up and swirled in the air, laughing loudly: "Hahahaha... That's great, Brother Bai. You want to make clothes for me for a lifetime, hahahaha..."

    "Hahaha..." Wu Bai also laughed twice, then patted Xiao Zimo's arm, signaling him to let him down.

    ......

.Hu Tiancheng's murder of the concubine's concubine had all the evidence and evidence, and he could not deny it, and the verdict was soon handed down. He was sentenced to be executed in the autumn after the fall. The next person was sentenced to resale.

    Because Liu Shi and Hu Wenxuan reconciled early, and the child belongs to her, the mother and son survived. Her parents' family and husband's family are both in business, and they have been immersed in it for a long time. She also has some business skills. So she used her dowry to open two shops, and it would be a little difficult for her to have more, but fortunately, with these two shops, plus the care of her mother's brother, she could live on.

    On this day, Wu Bai was sewing his own wedding dress at home. Of course, Wang Jun's wedding dress was specially made by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. He just sewed a few stitches on it to add some blessings.

    He once again received a letter from Wu Yaorang from the concierge, asking him to go out and talk about something.

.Wu Bai glanced at it, ignored it, and asked the maid to send a message to the concierge. In the future, Wu Yao's letter was not allowed to be sent into the mansion, and then he put the letter aside at will, and forgot about it.

    Who knew that after another two days, Zhu Yifang told him that Wu Yao was arrested by Jing Zhaoyin.

    The author has something to say: refill~ Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-08-19 23:07:53~2021-08-20 13:51:29~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: Did Deputy Su survive today 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 37150090 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .