3.24

This time Wu Yao bought medicine and poisoned him in a hurry and was not cautious, so Jing Zhaoyin quickly found out the source of the poison. As for the evidence that he wanted to design Wu Bai when he bought medicine before, he has already dealt with it. It is a pity that he will be sentenced to death only for poisoning Hu Tiancheng, so he did not use the sentence, and he quickly confessed to the previous design of Wu Bai.

    Even if Hu Tiancheng denounced the confession in the court, he wanted to quibble that the two of them didn't design Wu Bai, because Hu Tiancheng's confession was already drawn when he exposed the matter.

    Soon the case was settled, Wu Yao was sentenced to death, and his mother Zhang Shulan was also found to have participated in the design of Wu Bai, and was sentenced to three years. Wu Yao was executed because he was pregnant with a child.

    Since he was pregnant, he was held in solitary confinement and did not share a cell with others.

.For the sake of the child's innocence, Wu Bai took care of him in Jingzhaoyin, and then the child was born smoothly and safely. After the child was born, it was naturally sent to Wu Liangcai's house to be raised by them.

    But that was later. At this moment, after Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned to the General's Mansion, they were facing the cold pressure of Zhu Yifang and Wu Zhenghao's father and son.

    Zhu Yifang also heard the word 'again' in Xiao Zimo's sentence, and then she realized that Xiao Zimo actually knew about Wu Yao's design of Wu Bai, and that Wu Bai teamed up to hide them from them, which made her angry for a while. After returning to the mansion, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings, and directly asked Xiao Zimo.

    Well, this question happened to be heard by Wu Zhenghao and Wu Jiarong.

.Everyone stared at each other for a while before Wu Zhenghao asked Xiao Zimo to go to the martial arts field with him. The two had a good fight, and Wu Zhenghao let Xiao Zimo go.

    However, this is not over yet. When he just left, the three Wu Jiarong brothers also came together, wanting to learn from Xiao Zimo.

    In the end, I don't know what happened, it turned into a melee of five people, Wu Bai also joined in, and Zhu Yifang and Ning Zhong next to them shook their heads, these children are too energetic.

    The case of Hu Tiancheng and Wu Yao quickly spread, and this matter naturally reached the ears of Prince Anping.

    After hearing that Wu Yao was pregnant for more than three months, Prince Anping almost exploded on the spot, but fortunately, he tightened his facial expression in time, so he didn't fail.

.He remembered that it had only been two months since Wu Yao had drugged him before. Fortunately, it didn't happen in the end, otherwise his head would be green, and it was stupid to help people raise their children for free.

    The Prince Anping was reminded by Xiao Zimo that time, so he was not calculated by Wu Yao. Afterwards, he also investigated Wu Yao and knew that the other party's grandfather was the younger brother of General Wu. Because of this relationship, Wu Yao again When he was looking for him, he thought about it and didn't reject Wu Yao's offer. After all, Wu Yao was not bad looking. If he could put him in the backyard, it might be a way to get involved with the general's mansion. Let the General's Mansion now be a big celebrity in front of the emperor, of course they also want to curry favor.

    Although his eldest brother is already the concubine, but the concubine cannot participate in politics, there are too few people who can help them, and they cannot avoid seeking more reliable assistance.