4.2

Wu Bai was almost resting on the edge of the bed. He got up again and picked up the stick to beat Wu Xiaoshan wildly. He didn't let him go until the opponent was almost out of breath.

    Wu Xiaoshan was lying on the ground, looking at Wu Bai in horror, he didn't dare to let out a whimper, for fear that the other party would continue to beat him, but he had no good thoughts at this moment, and only hoped that someone would save him.

    Although Wu Lin in the main room knew that her son would clean up Wu Bai, she still couldn't swallow the breath in her heart. After thinking about it, she left the house and went to the village entrance.

    Seeing that the sun in the sky is not so strong, Wu Dacheng also went out into the field with a hoe.

.He and Wu Bai always took care of the work in the field together, but it was obvious that Wu Bai was beaten by his son today, and he would definitely not be able to get off the ground after that, so he did not go to the woodshed to call Wu Bai, but himself People go to the fields to weed the crops.

    As for Wu Huilan, who fell down just now, she is now lying in her own room to rest, euphemistically calling it recuperation.

    So when Wu Bai let Wu Xiaoshan go and opened the door of the firewood house, he didn't see anyone else in the Wu family. Bai followed his memory to the kitchen, intending to find something to fill his stomach.

    As a result, I rummaged through the kitchen, but I didn't find any cooked food. I only found a small bag of rice and a little seasoning. This small bag of rice is estimated to have the amount of a sea bowl. .

.Wu Bai: "..."

    Unable to find cooked food, Wu Bai could only choose to do it himself. He washed the pot first, scooped a ladle of water into the pot, lit the firewood, and made sure that the fire would not go out for a while, and then went to the back. He pulled out a handful of green cabbage leaves from the vegetable garden, washed them, and put them aside. After the water boiled, Wu Bai put the rice in and boiled them. When the rice was almost cooked, he put the green cabbage leaves into the pot and continued to boil. cooking.

    Wu Bai sat behind the stove and burned the fire, and finally boiled the porridge in the pot thick. He picked up a large bowl and scooped all the porridge in the pot into the bowl. He wanted to wait for it to cool down, but his stomach hurt. Cooing, Wu Bai had no choice but to drink the bowl of vegetable porridge while blowing hot air.

    When a bowl of hot porridge was put into his stomach, Wu Bai instantly felt his stomach warm and his body was full of energy.

.Just when he subconsciously picked up the bowl to wash the dishes, he suddenly remembered something, and put the bowl on the stove at will. Instead of cleaning it, he walked out of the kitchen, came to Wu Huilan's room, and put the other party's room. The door was pushed open, Wu Huilan was picked up from the bed, and she took her to the kitchen with a few strides.

    Before Wu Huilan could react, she heard Wu Bai command: "Wash the bowl."

    "What did you say!!" Wu Huilan looked incredulous. At the moment, her heart was filled with how dare Wu Bai dare to be so bold and dare to ask her to do something? He completely forgot that his eldest brother beat Wu Bai, and the other party should not act so freely.

    "I said you washed the dishes." Wu Bai said again.

    "Think beautiful." .Wu Huilan retorted, then looked at the stove, and found that the empty pot was still steaming, she instantly understood that Wu Bai had eaten alone, and immediately jumped up and said: "Okay, you dare to eat alone, I will tell her when my mother comes back. , and see how she treats you!"