4.4

Wu Bai returned to the village with a carriage, first went to Li's house to return the ox cart, and then paid for the carriage before returning to Wu's house with a machete.

    As soon as he entered the house, he saw that Wu Lin was sitting in the yard, holding a broom in his hand, panting heavily and cursing.

    When Wu Lin heard the sound of the courtyard door being opened, he looked up and saw that Wu Bai was back. He was overjoyed at first, the little bastard finally came back, and then he walked towards Wu Bai with a straight face and stretched out his The fat right hand, greedily said: "Hand over the money you sell wild boar today."

    "Auntie, are you dreaming in the daytime?" Because Wu Lin's original body was not allowed to call her mother, so after the original body was a little older and sensible, he changed his name to Wu Lin's aunt. At this moment, Wu Bai naturally also Follow the original name to call Wu Lin.

.Seeing that Wu Bai refused to hand over the money, Wu Lin threw the broom angrily and rushed over to grab it.

    Wu Bai easily avoided her hand, and while she was staring at his sleeve pocket, he stretched out his feet and made her fall to the ground.

    "Ah~" Wu Lin shouted loudly, which woke up Wu Xiaoshan, who was half-squinting in the room. The other party guessed that it was time for Wu Bai to come back, and immediately got up and got out of bed to open the door.

    As for Wu Huilan, she was watching secretly in the yard through the gap in the door panel, and did not dare to come out easily. She heard a sister in the village talking about Wu Bai killing a wild boar, and now she sees Wu Bai's hands The machete she was holding was still stained with traces of blood, and she was so frightened that her legs were weak, even though Wu Bai didn't look at her.

.In fact, Wu Bai had already washed the knife in the small river after chopping the wild boar on the mountain. The blood on the knife is because he used it to cut the meat when he sold wild boar.

    Just now, Wu Lin's whole heartedly ran towards Wu Bai's silver. In addition to the angle problem, he did not see the bloodstained machete in Wu Bai's hand, but now she was thrown to the ground, and when she looked up, she saw the tip of the knife. The bloodstains on his face were so frightened that he shouted again and fainted to the ground.

    As soon as Wu Xiaoshan opened the door, he saw his mother screaming and fell to the ground, and Wu Bai was holding a bloody machete in his hand. In such a situation, he was so frightened that his legs went weak and he hurriedly opened the door. When he closed it with a bang, he held his back against the door, trembling all over, for fear that there would be one more soul who fell under Wu Bai's sword.

    It took a long time for him to calm down, and the little thought that he wanted to see Wu Bai being beaten had long since disappeared without a trace.

.Wu Bai didn't expect Wu Xiaoshan to be so timid, and was surprised for a moment. After all, from the previous life, the other party seemed very daring.

    Wu Lin fell to the ground, closed his eyes tightly, did not dare to open them, for fear of attracting Wu Bai's attention, in fact, Wu Bai saw through his acting skills at a glance, but he did not wake up the other party, he Happy Wulin lay on the ground for a while longer.

    Sweeping the blood on the eye knife, Wu Bai walked to the water tank next to the yard and scooped a ladle of water to clean up the blood. It looks really unsightly.

    After washing the machete, Wu Bai put it back in the woodshed.

    The matter of selling wild boars had been frustrating for a whole noon. Wu Bai didn't eat anything except the two buns he bought in the town. He felt a little hungry at the moment, so he followed the smell from the kitchen.