4.7

Realizing that Lin Xingsheng didn't want to steal their money, Wu Lin quickly persuaded him: "Brother Bai, I think this kid Xingsheng is just blinded by lard for a while, so he will do stupid things, you forgive him, don't Put him in jail."

    "That's not good, he committed the crime of theft, although this time because I was vigilant, he did not succeed, but now he already knows that our family's money is kept in your house, in case he is blinded by lard again, run He came to your house and stole the money and ran away, and it will be difficult to find him again. Besides, even if you find him, in case he has spent all the money, you ask him to hand over the money, and he will also hand over the money. I won't come out." Wu Bai insisted on his own idea and still wanted to send Lin Xingsheng to the government.

.The Wu family couldn't say anything about Wu Bai, but they didn't want Wu Bai to sue the official, so they resorted to a stupid way. A few people surrounded the kitchen door and prevented Wu Bai from going out. In this way, the other party would not be able to report to the official.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai took out a stick from under the table.

    If you look closely, you can also see that there are traces of blood on it. If you look closely, it is clearly the stick that Wu Lin gave to Wu Xiaoshan to teach him a lesson to Wu Bai.

    The Wu family was startled: "Brother Bai, when did you put a stick under the table!" They didn't even notice when they were eating just now.

    Wu Bai held a stick in one hand, grabbed Lin Xingsheng's collar in the other, and dragged him out the door.

    The Wu family was frightened by the stick in his hand, especially when Wu Xiaoshan and Lin Xingsheng were beaten, they dared not bet that Wu Bai would not beat them, and could only keep backing away.

.Finally, Wu Bai left the yard, and there was no obstacle, and he quickly dragged Lin Xingsheng towards Li's house.

    Here, Wu Dacheng finally remembered the village chief, and hurriedly said: "I'll go to the village chief, you all go to Li's house, try to delay Bai Ge'er's trip, it will be too late." The village head runs.

    The three Wu Lins looked at each other for a moment, and hurried towards the Li family.

    It's just that they moved a little slower. When the three of them arrived at Li's house, Wu Bai had just left the Li's yard with an ox cart. They wanted to stop him, but Wu Bai said that if he was hit by an ox, he would be injured. is not responsible.

    So the three of you looked at me, I looked at you, and at the moment the ox cart rushed over, they ducked to both sides, and in the end they could only watch Wu Bai leave like this.

.On the other side, Wu Dacheng arrived at the village chief's house and said in a few words that Wu Bai wanted to take Lin Xingsheng to report to the county. Go, I want to stop Wu Bai at the entrance of the village.

    But it was of no use. Wu Bai stood on the bullock cart, away from the sight of the mother and son, and saw the village chief and others waiting for him at the entrance of the village from a distance. He stunned Lin Xingsheng with a knife in his hand, found a hidden place to hide first, and secretly observed the movements of the village chief and the others.

    Sure enough, the village chief and the others waited at the entrance of the village for a long time, but they still did not see Wu Bai passing by with an ox cart, so they sent someone to ask Li's house. As a result, the old man Li said that Wu Bai had been gone for a long time. Now, the village chief and the others They all thought that Wu Bai was too fast, and had already left on the ox cart before they came to the village entrance.