4.10

Although the county magistrate is dissatisfied with Xiao Zimo's attitude towards him, he will do everything Xiao Zimo ordered. As for whether he has done anything behind his back, Xiao Zimo doesn't know, and he doesn't want to know, as long as the other party doesn't commit any crimes against him. In his hand, he can open one eye and close the other.

    Of course, Xiao Zimo did not ask the county to do everything, and occasionally he would hand over the affairs to other officials or historians in the county government.

    The former magistrate was arrested and executed in the capital because of corruption and bribery. Everyone in the county government knows about this. For now, they are still observing Xiao Zimo and want to see what the other party is. Such people, if the other party is also a corrupt person, then although they will curry favor with Xiao Zimo, they will not follow Xiao Zimo's way, lest Xiao Zimo overturn the car and take them into the ditch in the future.

.But now that Xiao Zimo has just arrived, they can't see it clearly for a while, so they can only put aside their thoughts for the time being, and do a good job of the errands Xiao Zimo gave them, and then do it after everyone is familiar with it. Intend.

    Xiao Zimo said before that he let Wu Bai be his guard, and he really let Wu Bai be his guard.

    The people in the county government saw Wu Bai, the little brother, walking in and out behind Xiao Zimo every day, and Xiao Zimo did not instruct him to do anything. This is obviously not an attitude towards his servants, but he thought of Xiao Zimo. Mo is not married yet, and they feel that they have discovered some kind of truth in their hearts.

    In fact, they guessed a part of it correctly. Xiao Zimo really felt sorry for Wu Bai, a little brother, so he was reluctant to tell the other party to do things.

.Wu Bai follows Xiao Zimo every day, acting as a bodyguard, watching the other party do things openly and aboveboard. The more he looks, the more he thinks that the other party's seriousness is really attractive, and Wu Bai also thinks that Xiao Zimo is the love of his previous life. The character of upholding justice continued into this life, so the other party became the county magistrate in this life.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai thought he was very cute.

    Of course, Wu Bai didn't forget to tell Lin Xingsheng's story.

    As soon as Xiao Zimo heard that Lin Xingsheng had been imprisoned in the prison for drunkenly killing his wife, he immediately ignored his chores and ordered the clerk to take Lin Xingsheng to the lobby for interrogation.

    Lin Xingsheng thought that he brought himself out to interrogate him about stealing things, but he didn't expect it to be for him to beat his dead wife.

.The crime of stealing is different from murder. Of course Lin Xingsheng refused to confess, but Xiao Zimo ordered the yamen to beat him a few times, and he honestly explained everything. If he gritted his teeth and refused to confess, maybe his ass would be smashed.

    However, Lin Xingsheng obviously didn't know much about the law. When he was detained, he realized that he was sentenced to death.

    He immediately wanted to revise his confession, but Xiao Zimo was too lazy to listen to his sophistry, and ordered his servants to put him in a large prison and be executed on another day.

    Xiao Zimo sentenced the person to death in the first trial of the court. At this moment, the people in the county government knew that Xiao Zimo was not to be provoked. For a time, their recent thoughts were temporarily withdrawn.

.After the trial of Lin Xingsheng was over, Xiao Zimo also remembered the twenty-six bandits who were also locked in the prison, but there was no need for trial for those people who wanted to attack him with weapons. He himself was an iron witness. And he is still an official, even if it is only a seventh-rank sesame official, this is not the reason why those people dare to attack him.