4.11

"Zhaizhu, what should we do next? The brothers are all still in prison, waiting for you to rescue them!" Wang Xiaoliu said anxiously.

    "I know what to do, you don't need to tell me, a guy who has more than enough success." Tan Tianyu said displeased.

    "But..." Wang Xiaoliu was interrupted when he was about to say something.

    The steward Tao behind Tan Tianyu stood up and said, "The village owner has his own plans, you go down first."

    "Second master, why are you..." Wang Xiaoliu looked at Director Tao and planned to ask him what he was thinking.

    Tao Guanshi has been with Tan Tianyu for many years. Seeing Tan Tianyu rhythmically knocking on the tea table with his index finger, he knows that the other party is full of anger. Tan Tianyu took all his anger out on him.

.So he stepped forward, pushed Wang Xiaoliu out of the hall, gave him a look, and then said, "Leave here and find a place to hide for a while, remember not to reveal your whereabouts, as for the brothers in the stockade, We have already inquired, they are not in danger of life, they will just be detained for a period of time, you can rest assured that they are also our brothers, who have been with me and the village owner for many years, and we will not let them go."

    Wang Xiaoliu received Tao Guanshi's eyes, and after listening to what he meant by saying that he would not give up his brothers in the stockade, he left with confidence.

    Before leaving, Director Tao was worried that he had no money, so he took off his silver bag and handed it to him, and asked him to pay attention to hiding his tracks again.

    As soon as he left, Tan Tianyu looked at Director Tao blankly, and said solemnly, "You are kind."

.Tao Guanshi knew that Tan Tianyu was displeased by his behavior just now, so he quickly stepped forward to apologize.

    Tan Tianyu looked at him silently for a while, then said after a while, "It's not an example."

    In fact, Tan Tianyu is not angry with Tao Guanshi's behavior. He was ignorant when he was young, and he acted too sharply, which made the old man in Zhaizi dissatisfied. The other party gathered a group of brothers and wanted to kill him. He was rescued, and since then, he has always been on guard against others, even for Tao Guanshi, who has always been by his side. It was only when he saw Tao Guanshi's brotherly love to Wang Xiaoliu, He wasn't actually angry, after all, it was always good for Tao Guanshi to talk about love.

    If Tao Guanshi really looks ruthless, he really has to consider his own safety.

    "Many thanks to the village master." Tao Guanshi was full of gratitude.

."You go to the county office with my post later, and say that I will invite the magistrate to the restaurant for dinner." Tan Tianyu ordered.

    "Yes."

    Xiao Zimo received Tan Tianyu's invitation, and then he raised his head from a pile of affairs and took over the invitation.

    When he opened it, he found that Tan Tianyu had asked him to go to Tianxianglou for dinner at noon tomorrow. Xiao Zimo thought about it and asked the yamen to reply, saying that he agreed.

    Tao Guanshi at the gate of the county government got an accurate answer, and then he left easily.

    The next day, Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai to Tianxianglou.

    At the entrance of Tianxiang Tower, Tan Tianyu was standing there waiting for them.

    When I saw them coming, I hurried forward to greet them: "Master Xiao, you are here, please come in—"