4.13

In the county government office, Wu Bai, as usual, sat aside and occasionally grinded Xiao Zimo, watched Xiao Zimo handle things, and also learned how to deal with these things, so that he would not have to deal with such things in the future. panic.

    At this time, a yamen came in and said that someone outside was looking for Wu Bai.

    "Looking for me? Who is it?" Wu Bai asked.

    "It's a family of four, they say it's your relative." The yamen replied honestly.

    With that said, Wu Bai knew who it was, he waved his hand and said, "I don't know them, let them go!"

    After being instructed, the yamen went out and chased Wu Dacheng and the others away.

    "This Wu Bai is really not a thing. We worked hard to raise him to feed him and provide him to drink. As a result, he turned his face and refused to recognize him now that he became the county magistrate's husband." Wu Lin cursed loudly.

."Okay, stop scolding, let's think of a way to see if we can see Brother Bai." Wu Dacheng persuaded.

    "Didn't you hear the yamen say that Wu Bai doesn't know us, and what did you see him doing?"

    "Hmph, if I want to say, he is a country boy, he will not be proud for too long, and he will have to come back to us when he is abandoned by others."

    "Now he's so arrogant now, when he comes to us, don't let him in."

    "Let's go, let's take advantage of the weather and rush home early, so as not to waste time here."

    Wu Lin was in a bad mood, so naturally he refused to stop.

    "Have you forgotten the attitude of the village chief to us before, and the attitude of us yesterday, do you think about it carefully?" Wu Dacheng couldn't help but said.

.He felt that this woman had a strong mouth, and her brain didn't grow at all.

    After being reminded by him, Wu Lin also understood that if her family wanted to live well in the village, she had to rely on Wu Bai as a backer, but couldn't she see Wu Bai? It can't be eased, she is too anxious to say anything.

    "Okay, don't talk about Wu Bai, let's find a place to live today, and we'll talk about it tomorrow." Wu Dacheng said.

    "Okay, listen to you." Wu Lin said reluctantly.

    **

    "Wu Dacheng?" A slightly hesitant woman's voice sounded behind the four of them.

    The four of them turned to look, Wu Xiaoshan and Wu Huilan naturally didn't know each other, so they just stood silently looking at each other.

    Wu Dacheng and Wu Lin thought for a while, but they remembered who the other party was.

."Yu Xiangmei?" They called out the name hesitantly.

    "It's me." Yu Xiangmei stroked her temples and hair, and said somewhat cautiously: "It's rare that you still remember me."

    They hadn't seen each other for more than ten years. Both Wu Dacheng and Wu Lin had nothing to say to Yu Xiangmei, and they left after saying hello.

    "Is he okay?" Yu Xiangmei's slightly apprehensive voice sounded again.

    Wu Dacheng and his wife knew who she was asking, thinking that Wu Bai has now become the county magistrate's husband, which is naturally very good, so they nodded and said, "He is very good."