Witches...What a pain.

"Do i want to know?" I asked my hand raised to my face as I shook my head.

"Some witchy ho do was here they were invisible and trying to take the dagger out of Elijah.....So I crispy fied him." Damon said holding up the flamethrower. I sighed and walked away. "Aren't you going to help?" He yelled after me.

"I'm holding to what I said. I'm not helping. And get Katherine out of my house." I said walking past Katherine as she tried to act like elena. I turned to look at Damon. "And one more thing, if elena ever, becomes a vampire I am out of this town...got it?" I asked him.

"Yup...now if you'll excuse me I have to deal with some witches." He said.

"Withes what a pain. They go on about how virtuous they are. All they do is judge." I said walking out side following my brother.

"Are you helping?"

"No. Just felt like getting a drink." I said walking past him as he let out a sigh of annoyance.

At the grill.

"Shot glass and the bottle please." I said. I looked up to see caroline boyfriend Matt. I talked to him about two times I've been in this town. I call him, blue eyes or Matty blue as a Nick name. He doesn't know about vampires....yet. he'll figure it out sooner or later his girlfriend is a vampire after all. "Matty blue, how have you been? its been a while." I said.

"Hey clara, I've been better." Matt said looking a little down.

"Aw, something up with Caroline?" I asked.

"Yeah...how'd you know?" Matt asked confused.

"Well she just walked up that stage and dedicated this song to you......go get her lover boy." I said pushing him in her direction. When she stopped singing Matt cut her off with a kiss.

I started to remember.

Flashback.

"Klaus, if you don't leave me alone right now I'll-" I started to say but was cut off when his lips met mine for a quick kiss. "Ill-" another kiss. "Klaus." Kiss. "Stop it." I said covering his mouth with my hand as he came in for another. I moved his hands from my waist as I backed up from him. He's been doing that a lot lately, kissing me just because. I didn't like the fact that I enjoyed it. We weren't together no matter how much he tried. I've turned him down every time but he still goes for it again. I guess this is a new tactic of sorts to try to win me over. But right now it was p*ssing me off. I moved my hand from his mouth and walked away.

"Come on love you can't still be mad at me? I apologized." Klaus started. I turned around to glare at him.

"An apology isn't going to make up for breaking my brothers wrist. And i'm mad right now because your following me. What part of leave me alone don't you understand?" I asked tired. He shattered Stearns entire wrist where even the vampire healing was having a hard time fixing it.