Chapter 1: Cold blood

(Michael's POV)
“Do it....you know you want to michael......” a cold voice said sending shivers down my spine. “Do it for us Michael....Do it for yourself, end this endless loop of pain and KILL HIM.” I gasped and shot up from my bed in cold sweat.

“God I keep having that same dream again..” I thought to myself, The sun peaked through my curtains and the sound of birds chirping outside. I sighed gently not wanting to get up and get ready for school but I have no choice, plus it's better then staying in this place I call "home", I yawned and stretched for a bit before getting out of bed to do my morning routine.

After I finished my routine I headed downstairs and I was greeted by silence, I looked around to try and find my fatha but then noticed a small note on the counter. “I will be home late, don't forget standing hour!. - William” “Of course standing hour how can I forget...” I mumbled the last part, I grabbed my lunch and my skate board and headed out to school.

(Time skip)

The third bell rang and all of the students got up and Left the room, I quickly left the room and headed to my locker, I putted my stuff in my locker and grabbed my history books for class, I turned to head to class and the someone caught my eye.

Oh y/n l/n..... they're so perfect in every way to their beautiful light/dark s/c to they're beautiful e/c. I sighed gently and started at them in awe. “.....MICHAEL SNAP OUT IF IT!.”

I felt my face flush from embarrassment and I quickly ran to my third class.

(Time skip after school-)

After standing hour I sat down on the couch and started watching my favorite show cause why not?-. Untill I heard the door open, I jumped up quickly to great my father until...

“Welcome hom- fatha why do you have so much blood on you?!.” I said in horror as he stand in the corridor not avoiding eye contact. “Fatha why-?” “Michael stop asking to much questions and follow me..” he said in a cold tone, I hesitated but followed him to a room that he wouldn't allow us to enter. As we walked down stairs I felt a terrible smell hit me and I instantly covered my nose in disgust.

“God It smells!, How can you work in a room like this....” my voice trailed off as soon as we were fully downstairs I was able to notice where the smell was coming from as my eyes widened in shock.

“....fatha-.” “isn't she just beautiful michael?.” Fatha said grinning from ear to ear, I stared in horror as I saw my mother or what was my mother laying down as her body decompose next to what seem like a ballerina like animatronic.

“WHAT DID YOU DO YOU MONSTER?!.” I yelled as I felt tears running down my face.

“I made her beautiful michael... don't you love what I did to her?...” he said slowly taking something out of his pocket and walking twords me. Before I could even speak he spoke again. “You know Michael...you were always the disappointment in the family useless actually....” he said placing his hand on my shoulder, I felt more tears ran down my face.

“So how about you do yourself a favor....AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL??!.” he then grabed my arm and stabbed me with a sringe with some type of pinkish substance in it, before I can even react I felt dizzy at first and then intense pain shocked throughout my who body.

I cried as I felt the whole room spinning as I heard my Fatha said something but I couldn't make out what he said until everything stopped, the dizziness and pain it all stopped. I blinked and then looked at my Fatha trying to process what just happened.

Then he just smiled at me. “well it's already late so let's head to bed k? Also...if you ever tell ANYONE about this...I'll gut you like a fucking fish you hear me?...” “....yes Fatha...” “good now go to bed.” he said and like that went upstairs to sleep.

I quietly went upstairs back to my room and sat down on my bed thinking about what happened and what he said to me. “Michael~..” “huh? Who's there?.” I said as I looked around trying to find where the voice is coming from, “Michael...your not useless...you can make yourself useful and what about you go and kill him?..” It said.

I didn't say anything I just sat there as the voice kept on chanting “kill him” over and over. “.....I should kill him..” I said in a cold tone. I sat up from my bed and grabbed my foxy mask and headed downstairs into the kitchen, I gently picked up a kitchen knife and quietly went upstairs to his room.

I opened the door to see him sleeping quietly and peacefully on his bed, I walked over to his side of the bed and lifted the knife in the air. Just a soon as he opened his eyes...I stabbed him and then again and again, I kept on stabing him over and over again as he choked on his own blood. And with the last one he stopped moving, I stared at his lifeless body.

I then got up and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror as blood was on my mask and face, I stared at myself in the mirror with his reflection staring back at me. I quietly open the cabinet and got a sewing needle and got a box of matches. I then headed downstairs and got some gasoline and poured it on half of my face and lit up a match....

I quietly hummed a soft tune as I washed my hands. I paused for a second and looked at my self in the mirror this time it's only my reflection, I smiled to myself as I admire my new look.

“Now I don't look like him...I look like me...”

Word count 1046

End of chapter 1