5.1 Your Stand-in Little Husband

Wu Bai opened his eyes and found himself back in the study, and the book he had placed on the desk had appeared on the bookshelf, and there was a small round table in the open space next to the bookshelf.

    A set of tea sets and a teapot are placed on the round table, and he can also see a dazzling white mist rising from the spout of the pot. Although he is not close, he can feel the aroma.

    He got up and walked to the round table, found a stool and sat down, stretched out his hand to lift the lid of the teapot, and looked inside, it was indeed full of tea, perhaps it was closer, and the aroma of the tea was a bit more intense. .

    Wu Bai took a deep breath of the tea fragrance and felt that he was much refreshed. He put down the tea lid, picked up the tea cup, and poured himself a cup of tea.

    As soon as he entered it, he felt that a refreshing nectar was moisturizing his sense of taste. Wu Bai closed his eyes and carefully reminisced about the sweetness.
.After drinking the tea, Wu Bai leaned on the chair and rested for a while, then came to the door of the study again to test if he could open the door, but naturally he couldn't.

    Helpless, he could only sit behind the desk again, pick up the new book that appeared on the desk and read it.

    This time, the words "The Prince's Stand-in Pampering" are written on the outer shell of the book, which tells that a prince fell in love with the elder brother of a pair of twins, but the elder brother went to Shangxiang when he was fourteen and was robbed by robbers and fell down. Cliff died.

    After the elder brother passed away, the younger brother expressed his heart to the prince, but the prince rejected the infatuated younger brother on the grounds that he could not forget his brother.

    Three years later, the prince found a country boy who was very similar to his brother and married him, but the prince gradually found that he fell in love with his brother.

.However, the eldest son was already married, and the younger brother was unwilling to be a concubine. The two of them could only love each other silently. Fortunately, God favored them. The eldest son and husband fell ill and died soon after.

    After the death of the original spouse, the younger brother promised to be the step-husband, and the prince finally married the younger brother as he wished.

    The story ends here. Wu Bai closed the book and silently waited for the familiar dizziness, while guessing his identity this time, is it the elder brother who fell off the cliff, or the substitute original match that the prince married later?

    As soon as he opened his eyes, Wu Bai saw that he was kneeling beside the bed, his eyes were a little sore, and there was an old woman's body on the bed in front of him, and he was startled.

.Wu Bai didn't know what was going on. He got up and opened the door to look out, and found that it was a small farmyard. He glanced at the trees around the yard and found that the small yard was built on a mountain, and it was built on a mountain. From the current situation, only the original body and the old woman should live here, and Wu Bai guessed that the other party is likely to be the original body's relatives.

    Thinking like this, Wu Bai was not so afraid anymore. He squatted on the wooden stool under the eaves and accepted the memory of the original body.

    After reading the memory, Wu Bai was shocked. He thought he was choosing between his brother and the original match this time. Who knew that both of them were the original body! !

    Originally from the Jingwang Mansion of the Dading Kingdom, the Dading Kingdom has been inherited for more than a hundred years. At the beginning, there were many brothers who followed Taizu to conquer the world. Tai..After Zu ascended the throne, many kings with different surnames were appointed, and the Spyders took their place, and the original grandfather was named King Jing because of this, and the current King Jing is the original father Wu Haonan.