5.2

After the original body leaves the village, he will go to the 'Longjing Temple' because the Sun family and his wife guessed that the other party should have fallen from the cliff according to the place where he was rescued. I also took the original body to the 'Longjing Temple', but I did not find any clues about the original body from there.

    It was not until after the death of the original adoptive mother, Sun Shi, that the original body remembered the original guess and planned to go to the 'Longjing Temple' again to inquire about his background, so he met the prince of the Nanwang, and finally married the other party and died in the Nanwangfu.

    But now, Wu Bai naturally didn't plan to go to the 'Longjing Temple', he already knew the origin of the original body, so he planned to find a way to go to the capital first.

    So the next day, Wu Bai inquired about the news in the town to see if there was any caravan going to the capital.

.However, after inquiring around, he found that the town was very small, and there was no caravan going to the capital at all, so he could only think of something else.

    In the end, Wu Bai rented an ox cart with his remaining copper coins and asked the other party to send him to the county seat.

    After arriving at the county seat, Wu Bai found a restaurant and sold two cooking recipes for fifty taels of silver.

    With the money, Wu Bai spent twenty taels to buy a carriage at the car dealership, and after buying all the dry food, he drove the carriage away from the county seat.

    As a result, not long after leaving the city, several people blocked Wu Bai's way with big knives.

    "Hand over the money," shouted a burly man.

    Wu Bai narrowed his eyes and said, "What if I don't pay?"

    "Don't pay? If you don't pay, just stay and play with your brothers." . Behind the big man, a man with thirsty eyebrows and rattling eyes looked at Wu Bai with a wicked smile.

    Wu Bai subconsciously wanted to whip his own whip, but he felt empty.

    When the man saw him touching his waist, he laughed even more arrogantly: "Yo, I'm even more anxious than me, and they are starting to widen their waists, hahaha..."

    Hearing this, Wu Bai jumped out of the carriage, slammed the reins in his hand directly at his face, and slapped it at the corner of his mouth, and soon the corner of the other party's mouth turned red.

    The man covered his mouth, was furious, and shouted to a few accomplices next to him: "Get him for me quickly."

    The burly man was the closest to Wu Bai. He took the lead in rushing in front and looked menacing. Pain, let go of the sword in his hand.

.The big sword fell to the ground, Wu Bai kicked the big sword, bounced the big sword, caught it, and then kicked the big man to the ground next to him, and then slashed at the others with the big sword.

    Those people were frightened by Wu Bai's smooth movements, and they dared not rush towards Wu Bai any more, and they all ran back in fright.

    Seeing that they ran away, Wu Bai didn't chase after them. Anyway, the monks couldn't run away from the temple if they were able to run away. Now, there are still burly men in hand. No matter how far they ran, Wu Bai could find them.

    The big man was also dumbfounded. He didn't expect those people to leave themselves like this and face the murderous little brother Wu Bai alone.

    "Don't pretend to be dead, get up for me quickly." Wu Bai kicked the opponent.