5.3

On the second day, Wu Bai tied their hands into a long string with a rope, then took them back to the county seat, and handed them and the stolen goods to the county government for disposal.

    After dealing with them, Wu Bai drove the carriage away from the county again and continued to head towards the capital.

    On this day, Wu Bai was on his way, but it suddenly rained heavily in the sky. He remembered that there was a broken temple in a place he had just passed, and he had no choice but to go back with a carriage, preparing to hide from the rain in the broken temple.

    Who knew that when he arrived at the ruined temple, he found that there were already people sheltering from the rain, and there was more than one person. He estimated that there should be more than 20 people.

    Wu Bai glanced at them probably and found that they should be together, these people all formed a circle to protect a woman in a big red dress.

.However, the woman had her back to Wu Bai, so Wu Bai didn't see the other's face, only judging from her figure, she felt that the woman was tall and slender.

    Those people saw that Wu Bai was just a little brother, and it seemed that he was here to hide from the rain, so they didn't say much, but made room for him to put the carriage.

    Wu Bai tied the horse to a post, and then lay in the carriage, sighing at the heavy rain, not knowing when it would stop, while listening to the sound of 'Miss' coming from his ear.

    "Miss, drink the medicine first!"

    "Miss, this is the red bean cake specially reserved for you by the servant."

    "Miss, drink some hot water."

    "Miss……"

.Although the maid's voice sounded noisy in my ears, I could hear the concern contained in it. Perhaps so, the young lady didn't tell the other party to shut up.

    The rain kept falling until it was dark, but it was no longer able to travel. Wu Bai had no choice but to eat some dry food to fill his stomach, and then fell asleep leaning against the carriage.

    Wu Bai was sleeping in a daze, but suddenly he heard the sound of fighting each other outside. In an instant, Wu Bai woke up immediately, took out the machete from under the car seat that he had snatched from Da Hanzi, and then opened it. The curtain of the car, looking towards the source of the sound.

    I saw a group of masked men in black with weapons in their hands, constantly attacking the guards that the lady was carrying.

    Those guards had to protect the young lady while also dealing with the men in black, and the situation was gradually at a disadvantage.

.Seeing that these men in black would lead to death, and their actions were extremely ruthless, and thinking about the behavior of the young lady's subordinates to make room for him just now, Wu Bai made up his mind and picked up the machete to join the battle.

    This knife in Wu Bai's hand is playing with a tiger and a tiger. He quickly helped the guards to suppress the man in black. The leader of the man in black was sharp-eyed and found that Wu Bai and the guards were not the same, so he said: " Your Excellency, don't meddle in your own business, so as not to cause trouble."

    "Stop talking nonsense, I'm very unhappy that you are arguing for me to sleep. I'll take your sacrificial knife today. I haven't drank blood from this knife for two days." Wu Bai pretended to be bloody and cruel.

    "Very good, since your Excellency does not eat or punish you for toasting, brothers give it to me and take him down." The leader of the man in black ordered.