5.5

As soon as the old mama left, Wu Bai began to check whether the items sent by the Qian family had been manipulated. He smelled a hint of medicine on a set of quilts, a censer cover, and a tea set.

    Wu Bai glanced at the servant who was holding these things, and didn't say much. He only asked him to put all these things in the utility room. Wu Bai checked the remaining things and found no problems. This allows the other servants to put those things in place.

    "Wait a minute." Wu Bai stopped a maid who was carrying a tray.

    "Excuse me, sir, what are your orders?" the servant girl Fushen asked.

    "You put these things here first." Wu Bai said.

    The maid was stunned for a moment and replied, "Yes.Then she put the tray down and followed the others to tidy up the house.

    Wu Bai picked up the delicate jewelry in the tray, and smiled at Xiao Zimo: "Your stepmother is really interesting, thinking of ways to insult you."

    Xiao Zimo sneered and said, "She can only use some inexperienced tricks."

    "What are you going to do next? Do you have any plans?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Since my father can't hold back his old face, then I will help him." Xiao Zimo replied.

    On the other side, the old lady returned to the main courtyard angrily.

    "Tell me, what did the two of them say?" Qian ordered.

    "Madam, you don't know how arrogant that country boy is. You kindly sent your servants to deliver them something, but they just let the servants go without saying a word of thanks."

."They just didn't take you seriously. Who in this manor doesn't know that the slaves are yours. If they don't take slaves seriously, they just trample your face down, Madam!" the old lady said angrily. .

    "Are they so excessive?" Madam Qian narrowed her eyes.

    "That's still fake, they haven't given a good face in front of the master today, how can they give you a good face to Madam?" The old lady replied along the way.

    "Bold." Madam Qian patted the table angrily.

    The old maid was frightened, and hurriedly knelt down and begged for mercy: "Madam, spare your life, slaves are the most stupid, slaves are the most stupid." After speaking, she raised her hand and slapped her face, one after another.

    After a few snaps, half of his cheeks were swollen.

    Seeing her like this, Madam Qian's heart dropped a little, and the other party stopped.

.The old mama hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed in thanks.

    "How about what I told you to do before?" Mrs. Qian asked about other things.

    "Don't worry, the slaves have already been arranged, just wait for the time to come, and he will be speechless." The old woman patted her chest and assured.

    Hearing this, Qian Shi felt relieved.

    "Get up, don't kneel on the ground."

    "Mrs. Xie is kind."

    At night, Mrs. Qian tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep, which woke Xiao Shangshu.

    Xiao Shangshu said displeasedly, "Are you going to sleep or not?"

    Qian's tone was full of grievance: "Master, I'm also worried about the child, so I can't sleep."

    "I don't usually see you worrying, who doesn't notice?" Xiao Shangshu frowned.