5.6

In the end, Wu Bai only interrupted Feng Lu's two hands and locked him in the woodshed.

    The next day, after Xiao Shangshu returned from the court, he brought Qian and others to Xiao Zimo's courtyard.

    "Zimo, how was your rest last night?" Xiao Shangshu asked with a smile.

    "I slept well, but it was a little cold." Xiao Zimo said deliberately.

    Sure enough, Xiao Shangshu glared at Qian.

    Qian Shi quickly remedied: "I already ordered the servants to add a quilt to Zimo this morning and send it over."

    "Madam is really bothering. In fact, the quilt you gave me yesterday is quite new, but I didn't want to use it, so I threw it in the woodshed." Xiao Zimo said.

.As soon as he heard that he threw the quilt into the woodshed, so he did not cover the quilt at night, he was slapped by the old master, and Qian was furious: "You did it on purpose, right? You deliberately threw the quilt in the woodshed. , I just want to make the master pity you for not having a quilt, right?"

    Xiao Shangshu next to him frowned when he saw Xiao Zimo.

    "That's right, I threw the quilt into the firewood room on purpose. I grew up drinking medicine when I was a child, and I was very sensitive to the smell of medicine. The quilt you sent was too strong, so I had no choice but to throw it away. He, as for what you said on purpose to let my father see that I didn't have the quilt covered, I don't know what you are talking about." Xiao Zimo replied along the way.

    "What kind of medicine smells too strong?" Xiao Shangshu didn't quite understand.

    On the other hand, Qian Shi suddenly understood, and shouted in his heart, "Damn it!"

.Before she could act, Wu Bai walked over with a quilt and threw it on the ground, "It's this quilt, with a lot of medicinal powder sprinkled on it."

    This time, Xiao Shangshu still doesn't understand.

    He looked at Qian Shi angrily: "What's your explanation?"

    Qian shi lowered his head and rolled his eyes. He raised his head and retorted: "It took a whole night for you to take out this quilt. Who knows if they are thieves calling to catch thieves and trying to frame me?"

    Naturally, Xiao Shangshu couldn't just rely on one person's blunt words to believe in which side, so he looked at Xiao Zimo again and said, "Tell me what's going on?"

    Wu Bai and the others did not say this to let Xiao Shangshu decide for them, but to let Xiao Shangshu know, so they did not get entangled in this matter.

.Therefore, he quickly dragged Feng Lu out of the woodshed and threw it on the ground, saying, "Last night I found out that this person was trying to sneak through the window and sneak into Xiao Zimo's room. I thought it was a thief. He was arrested and locked in the firewood room. This morning, he has honestly explained that it was because he was instructed by others that he had bad thoughts."

    "Feng Lu?" Xiao Shangshu recognized at a glance that this person was the godson of the powerful mama next to Qian's.

    Feng Lushen pulled his hands and knelt on the ground with his mouth shut. He could be considered to have learned the methods of this little brother Wu Bai, so he didn't dare to talk nonsense at this moment.

    Xiao Shangshu's attention quickly shifted from the quilt to Feng Lu. He looked at Feng Lu who was silent, and then glanced behind Qian Shi, but did not find the old mama.