5.7

"Brother Miao, what are you looking at here?" A full-fledged voice came from behind Peng Haomiao.

    Peng Haomiao turned around and looked over. Sure enough, he saw a familiar face, but he was able to recognize at a glance that it was another person.

    "I didn't see anything." Peng Haomiao explained casually.

    Wu Qing looked in the direction Peng Haomiao had just looked at, and found nothing, so he believed his words.

    "Brother Miao, I invited you out to go shopping with me yesterday, why did you reject me? Do you really hate me so much, would you rather go out shopping alone than follow me?" Wu Qing said with aggrieved face.

    He knew that Peng Haomiao couldn't bear this expression.

.Sure enough, Peng Haomiao looked at him, his eyes flickered, sighed, and said, "I didn't go shopping alone. I came with my friends today, so it's a little inconvenient to bring you."

    Wu Qing looked around, but didn't see Peng Haomiao's so-called friend, and suddenly his face was full of disbelief: "You lied to me again."

    "It's true, I didn't lie to you." Peng Haomiao pointed to a restaurant and said, "They're there."

    Wu Qing looked in the direction of his finger, and sure enough, he saw the window on the second floor of a restaurant not far away open. At this time, there were several people looking at the window, one of whom he knew was indeed a friend of Peng Haomiao. Only then did he believe what Peng Haomiao said.

    In the private room on the second floor of the restaurant

    Those few people saw Wu Qing and the others looking at them and waved at them.

.Then someone asked, "Will you, Peng Shizi, come up to drink with us later?"

    Someone replied, "I guess not."

    "I don't think so. This little brother of King Jing's family is so beautiful, how could Peng Shizi be willing to leave his beautiful family for us?"

    "Hey, who doesn't know that Peng Haomiao doesn't like that Wu Qing at all, so I bet he will come back later."

    "Tsk, I don't know what kind of vision this Peng Shizi has. The Wu Qing's family is not inferior in appearance, why does he look down on him?"

    "Hey, you don't know, that Peng Shizi has someone in his heart, so naturally he doesn't look down on Wu Qing."

    "Let's talk about it, who's the young lady? You even compared Wu Qing!"

."I said that your memory is too bad. It's only been three years, and you have forgotten Wu Qing's twin brother Wu Bai?"

    "I haven't forgotten, haven't everyone died? I didn't think of him. Do you mean that Peng Haomiao's sweetheart is that Wu Bai?"

    "Exactly."

    "But everyone is gone, it's useless for him to think about it any more?"

    "So, that's why Peng Haomiao's servant obviously doesn't like Wu Qing's entanglement, but he still doesn't decisively reject Wu Qing's entanglement."

    "He's really an infatuation!" someone exclaimed.

    "Hey! What kind of infatuation, just like him eating in the bowl and thinking about what's in the pot, I despise the most."

    "I think you are jealous of others, hahaha..."

    "Humph! You don't want to..."

."Okay, okay, aren't we discussing whether Peng Haomiao will come up? Why are we still arguing?" Someone quickly persuaded him, seeing that the situation was not good.