5.8

When Wu Bai and the others returned to Xiao Mansion, Xiao Shangshu was putting a person on the carriage. When the other party left, he hurried over and asked, "You are leaving the mansion today?"

    "Yeah, doesn't Master Xiao plan to restrict us from leaving the house?" Wu Bai replied.

    "That's not true, I'm just worried that you don't know much about the capital, and you don't bring a servant with you when you leave the house." Xiao Shangshu replied.

    "Don't worry, I have a good sense of direction and won't get lost. Look, we just came back by ourselves." Wu Bai said to himself.

    Xiao Shangshu continued: "It is always more convenient to bring a servant by your side, you can tell him to do things."

    Xiao Zimo replied: "No, we are just a white body, and we are not involved in official business. If there is something that needs to be done by someone, we are just hanging out."

.Hearing him say the word 'white body', Xiao Shangshu knew that the other party was mocking what Qian said before, so he thought of Qian's return to her parents' house yesterday. , he suddenly looked a little ugly.

    Xiao Shangshu originally wanted to remind Xiao Zimo not to talk nonsense outside and not to reveal his identity, but at the moment he was in a bad mood, and his tone was a little heavy: "You are not in good health, so you should leave the house less in the future."

    Xiao Zimo's face sank, and he said, "Father, please take good care of your lady."

    Then, without listening to Xiao Shangshu's words, he took Wu Bai back to Muxiang Garden.

    Only Xiao Shangshu was left sulking at the gate.

.When he arrived at Muxiang Garden, Wu Bai said, "Don't be too angry, so as not to get angry, it just so happens that Mrs. Qian is not in the mansion now, I will go to her yard to see if I can find your antidote. Do you know the name of the antidote?"

    Xiao Zimo put away his emotions affected by Xiao Shangshu, thought for a while, and replied, "I remember the old doctor said that the poison is called 'Ningshuang', after eating it, people's body will gradually weaken, the name of the antidote is It's called 'sublimation', and the old doctor said that although he knew the poison, he couldn't concoct an antidote."

    "Okay, I see." Wu Bai first helped Xiao Zimo to the chair, poured him a glass of water, and let him rest, and he would come by himself.

    Seeing that he drank the water, Wu Bai left Muxiang Garden with confidence, quietly avoided the inspection of the guards in the house, and came to the main courtyard.

    He sneaked into Qian's room and carefully looked for the antidote.

.Finally, Wu Bai found a dent under the bed, he pressed it down, and then a bed board was separated to both sides, revealing a square sunken space with a small box inside.

    Wu Bai took out the box slowly, and found that it was locked. He walked to Qian's dresser again, and took a gold hairpin and fiddled with it at the keyhole.

    With a click, the lock was opened. Wu Bai quickly opened the box. Sure enough, he found two small bottles inside. He picked it up and took a look. One of them said 'Ningshuang' and the other said 'Sublimation'.

    After confirming that he had found something, Wu Bai carefully locked the box, put it back in place, and rearranged the bed. Then he left Qian's house with two bottles and returned to Muxiang Garden again.

    "So fast?" Xiao Zimo said in shock.

."The main reason is that the Qian family is not in the house. If she is there, it will be a little troublesome. She actually hides things under the bed board." Wu Bai sighed: "I planned to wait for her to go to look for her after she fell asleep at night. Fortunately, she didn't do this, if she was alerted, it would be bad if she destroyed the antidote."

    "Did the old doctor say what the antidote looks like, take a look at this, right?" Wu Bai handed him the medicine bottle.

    "He said that the poison is blue powder, and the antidote is red powder." Xiao Zimo said as he opened the lids of the two bottles.

    "That's good, so you won't have to worry about making a mistake." Wu Bai said happily.

    "These two bottles of medicine are indeed as the old doctor said, and they seem to be true." Xiao Zimo affirmed.

    "Then take it quickly!" Wu Bai urged.

.Xiao Zimo put the bottle of poison in his hand aside, then picked up the bottle of antidote and poured some of the powder inside into the water glass.

    This red powder dissolves in water, and quickly dyes the water in the cup red, and he drank the water in one gulp.

    Wu Bai kept staring at him and found that his face was a little red, so he said, "How are you feeling?"

    "I feel a little hot all over." Xiao Zimo expressed his feelings: "But this is normal, it will recover after a while, you don't have to worry."

    In this way, Wu Bai kept Xiao Zimo here for two hours, and the temperature on his body gradually returned to normal body temperature.

    It was warm all over, this was a feeling Xiao Zimo had not experienced for a long time.

    "Brother Yuan, I feel that my whole body is much more relaxed now." Xiao Zimo got up from his chair and said happily.

.Wu Bai replied excitedly, "That's great."

    Under the candlelight, seeing Wu Bai happy for him, Xiao Zimo couldn't hold back, hugged him into his arms, and said in a low voice, "Thank you."

    Wu Bai hugged him back and said, "No thanks, I said I would help you."

    "Brother Yuan, I like you." Xiao Zimo finally spoke his heart.

    Xiao Zimo originally thought that even if he took the antidote, his body would not be much better, but when he really drank the antidote and felt the power in his body, he realized that he was not as weak as he imagined. .

    Before, he was worried that his body would be a drag on Wu Bai, and he never dared to express his heart to Wu Bai, but now it is different. He feels that he can live for a long time, so he dares to speak his heart to Wu Bai at this moment.

.But he was also full of anxiety in his heart. He didn't know what Wu Bai thought of him?

    "I like you too." Wu Bai also expressed his feelings freely.

    Hearing Wu Bai's voice, Xiao Zimo looked at him in disbelief, and then laughed happily.

    "Hahaha...cough..." Xiao Zimo laughed for a while and couldn't help coughing.

    Wu Bai quickly helped him sit down and patted his back: "How is it? Is it better?"

    "I'm fine, it's just that my body is seriously damaged, so I can't get too excited. I'll just take care of myself for a while." Xiao Zimo comforted.

.The author has something to say: Second shift~~Babies, I went for the second shot of the vaccine today, and my left arm is a little uncomfortable. Today, it is a little short. I will add more to you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, today. There is no three watch, you guys should rest early~ What's the da(づ ̄ 3 ̄)