5.9

In the end, Xiao Shangshu didn't go to Qian's house to apologize to Qian's family. He thought that he was already a Shangshu now, so why should he apologize to Qian's family? It was originally Qian's fault.

    After that, his eldest brother came several times, but the two broke up every time.

    Qian Shi originally thought that she could use her family to force Xiao Shangshu to admit his mistake, but she had obviously forgotten that now there is no need to be in the past. In the past, Xiao Shangshu had to rely on his family to help him in the court, but now her father is still a servant, and Xiao Shangshu She has been promoted to Shangshu, the second-rank official residence, and her power is even greater than that of her father.

    In this way, how could Xiao Shangshu put down his body to admit his mistake, not to mention that Xiao Shangshu didn't think he was wrong, so he didn't plan to go to Qian's house to pick up Qian's family.

.Now that Aunt Xiang is taking care of Xiao's house, Xiao Shangshu doesn't have to worry that these trivial matters will not be taken care of, and naturally he is not in a hurry to let Qian come back. He invited him in person, so he dared not to take Qian Shi to heart.

    Qian's house is also uncomfortable to stay at her parents' house every day. She has been back to Qian's house for so long, but her husband has not come to the house once, which is like throwing her face to the ground.

    At first, when she first returned to the Qianfu, her sisters-in-law would curry favor with her, but as time went on, Xiao Shangshu was nowhere to be seen, and her sisters-in-law didn't look at her directly, even behind their backs. It is already guessing that she is about to be divorced by Xiao Shangshu.

    Hearing this guess at first, Qian couldn't sit still, and immediately ordered the servants to pack his luggage and go home.

.When she returned to the mansion, she found that Xiao Shangshu had actually handed over the key to the warehouse and the housekeeper's account book to Concubine Xiang. She was immediately mad and exploded in the house.

    After Xiao Shangshu came back, she immediately went to find Xiao Shangshu.

    When Xiao Shangshu saw her coming back, he was not surprised at all. Instead, he asked her if she was comfortable in Qianfu? Do you want to prepare a carriage for her and continue to stay for a while.

    The Qian family originally came to argue with Xiao Shangshu about the housekeeping, but now that he heard Xiao Shangshu say such words, he was instantly furious and quarreled with Xiao Shangshu regardless.

.Taking her stewardship this time was originally Xiao Shangshu's punishment for her. Xiao Shangshu thought that the other party had returned to her parents' house and should be able to understand the mistake she made. He also planned to wait for the other party to admit it and give her to her. Going down one step, he returned the stewardship power to her. After all, she had given birth to two outstanding children for herself. As a result, after the other party came back, not only did he not understand it, but he also quarreled with him. Xiao Shangshu's face suddenly turned bad.

    As a result, Qian Shi and Xiao Shangshu quarreled, and they got nothing, and the housekeeping power was not taken back, and Xiao Shangshu was disgusted and abandoned by him, and he was banned.

    After Xiao Shangshu left from Qian's place, he immediately went to Concubine Xiang's place and instructed the other party to take good care of the housekeeping. The meaning inside and outside the words was that the housekeeping power would be completely handed over to her in the future.

.Concubine Xiang is not a fool, so she naturally understood the meaning of his words, and immediately she was tender and considerate towards him, and completely dissipated the anger Xiao Shangshu received from the Qian family.