Chap.7 || Xornoth

Was this Xornoth's corruption?

fWhip didn't know if it was, maybe one of the hermits placed this down? 

No, no block or plant in Minecraft looks like this. Not even the ones in the nether. 

Perhaps he was hallucinating, he got back up and walked to a villager's house, not taking his eyes off the red plant. He got inside a house and sat on the bed, glancing outside the window, rubbing his eyes to make sure what he saw was real. 

He laid on the bed and drifted off to a dreamless sleep. 

~*~*~*~

fWhip's eyes fluttered open, he got up and stretched. It was morning now so he decided to check on the red 'plant'. He walked over to it, it was still there but it was slightly bigger than last night, he wasn't sure if it was corruption so he decided to fetch his sister. 

He ran into the forest, he made it to the path of the woodlands and followed it to the Woodland Palace. He ran up the stairs in the entrance and into the living room to find a very worried Gem mumbling and pacing around. Gem lifted her head from the ground and gasped once she saw fWhip, she ran to him and embraced him in a tight hug. 

fWhip was shocked but hugged back, Gem let go and placed both her hands on his shoulders, "Where have you been?! You didn't come back last night so I thought you got kidnapped!" Gem rambled worriedly, "I wasn't kidnapped! I headed over to X's and..." He trailed off, "And?" Gem signaled him to continue, "I went to spawn and found something." 

"Found what?" "I'll just show you." fWhip took Gem's wrist in his hand and dragged her all the way to spawn, once they reached spawn fWhip let go of his sister's wrist causing her to stumble into him. They regained balance and fWhip showed Gem what he found at spawn, they both kneeled down and inspected the plant. 

"Is it corruption?" fWhip asks, "I don't know, it looks like it but how is it all the way here in Hermitcraft?" Gem questioned herself for a second, how would the corruption get all the way here in Hermitcraft? It's supposed to be in empires, did something bad happen there? 

Lizzie's POV

It's all corrupted.

The server.

All the empires.

Everything...

fWhip, Gem, Sausage, Pearl, and Scott have gone missing. The server's strongest empires have gone missing. Xornoth's taken over everything. All you can see are corruption, nothing is stopping it. 

Everyone locked themselves in their empires, only going out if they needed resources. I did the same, only visiting Joel if there's a problem I can't solve. Jimmy has been worried sick about Scott, I hope that everyone is okay. 

The corruption is getting worse every single day, only 3 people I know can stop it. 

Gem, Scott, and fWhip. 

Only Gem has the magic strong enough to stop him, along with fWhip's admin magic, and Scott's fighting skills. 

I've noticed that Xornoth hasn't been seen much for the past couple of days, it's like he's planning something bad. Whatever Xornoth plans isn't good. 

Since my empire is in the water, it isn't corrupted by Xornoth as much as the other empires since Xornoth doesn't exactly like water. It's a good thing but I'm scared about what might happen to everyone else. 

The corruption isn't even the worst part of what happened on the server! 

Every since the 5 have disappeared. 

Permadeath has been turned on.

Third Person POV

"Let me check something." Gem said pulling out a small crystal from her pocket, the crystal floated above her palm and transformed into her Amethyst Staff. 

Gem smiled while fWhip stared at her shocked, "How-" fWhip was about to question her when Gem interrupted him, "Just because we're in Hermitcraft, doesn't mean my Amethyst magic is gone." Gem smirked. 

She turned her attention back to the plant and created an amethyst using her staff, an amethyst cluster sprouted beside the plant. 

The plant almost immediately shrunk and started to droop, Gem's eyes widened. "I-It's corrupted..." She stuttered making fWhip's eyes go wide. "Corrupted?" fWhip whispered. 

Gem nodded, fWhip suddenly looked like he just remembered something.He snapped his fingers and the 2 got teleported back into Gem's palace, he stood up and opened his admin panel, he clicked a button and the screen showed where everyone was. He traced his finger through the many usernames in search of one exact person. 

His finger stopped on Sausage's username, but his location said 'Unknown' 

He looked at Gem worriedly, Gem had seen his screen and knew what he meant. 

As they stared at each other in shock, a buzz was heard from fWhip's bracelet. He quickly opened chat and saw a message that completely scared him. 

[Xornoth has joined the game]

Gem looked at the screen, her eyes went wide as she placed a hand on her mouth. 

They stared at each other in shock. Gem nodded to fWhip telling him to call all the hermits over here. 

fWhip nodded and frantically started to type. 

[fWhip] SERVER EMERGENCY MEETING!! HEAD TO GEM'S BASE IMMEDIATELY
[Grian] What?! Why is there someone on the server!?
[Xisumavoid] I don't know! I didn't invite anyone
[Xisumavoid] Every single hermit head over to Gem's base, and I mean EVERYONE
[Docm77] On our way
[MumboJumbo] Same here

fWhip sighed and closed the chat, he looked over at Gem to find her gone. Instead, he found her at her balcony staring at something. 

He walked over to her and looked in the direction of where Gem was staring at, she was staring in the direction of spawn. There was a huge red corrupted tentacle sitting right where everyone spawned. 

"Oh crap." fWhip mumbled, "Once every hermit is here, I need you to make a barrier around my base. I don't want Xornoth getting in here." Gem explained to which fWhip nodded. 

The 2 saw Doc and Ren land in front of the Woodland Palace, their base was right next to Gem's so it was a short walk/flight. Next to arrive was False and Stress, then X, then Boatem and Scott, then every single hermit was standing in the entrance of Gem's palace, still confused as to why they're there and why this 'Xornoth' person was in the server.

Gem walked down the stairs and motioned for everyone to follow her into her library, everyone followed her and now they were all sat in the library waiting for someone to speak up. Gem motioned for X, fWhip, and Grian to follow her which made the hermits confused.

Gem lead them to another room, "Right, who is this Xornoth person?" X spoke up, "He's the demon from our server." Gem explained, a look of confusion and shock was plastered on X and Grian's face but they stayed silent. "I need all 3 of you to create a protective dome around my base so that we don't get attacked." The wizard explained. The 3 admin nodded and created the protective domes, there were going to be layers so if Xornoth wants to attack, he would have to break through all 3. 

Grian made the first layer, then fWhip did the second, and X did the third. Now they were headed back into the library, where all the hermits were chatting with each other. X let out a cough making everyone go silent, "As you all know, this Xornoth person has entered our server." fWhip started, earning many nods from the hermits. 

"Well, he isn't an ordinary player. He's the demon from our server." fWhip explained, everyone went silent. "He is extremely powerful and he somehow managed to get in Hermitcraft." He continued, "We don't exactly know how to defeat him yet but-" "I do." fWhip was interrupted by a voice. 

It was Scott. 

Word Count: 1300