5.12

After eating, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo got up and went downstairs to leave the restaurant. Liu Hengyu next to them quickly pulled up Mo Qingyu and followed them along.

    They looked down at Mu Shuyun, who was in the bread room, and looked under the window. They saw the sneaky appearance of Liu Hengyu's two boys at a glance. Then they followed their gaze and saw Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo. Pay at the counter.

    Mu Shuyun hurriedly grabbed Wu Haonan and said, "Look, I seem to have seen that person who looks very similar to Brother Qing again."

    "Where is it?" Wu Haonan also tilted his head and looked downstairs, but only saw Wu Bai's back, but Xiao Zimo hadn't turned around yet, so he could see Xiao Zimo's face clearly.

    "It was the two boys who tricked us into the alley that day, let's go, let's find him and settle the account." Wu Haonan put the cup in his hand on the table.

    "it is good.".Mu Shuyun just wanted to meet the little brother who looked very similar to Wu Qing.

    Wu Bai and the others walked a few steps out of the restaurant when they found someone following them. They originally wanted to get rid of them like last time, but on second thought, they didn't do anything bad. to go to the city of Ya.

    During this period, the two passed a weapons store, and Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai in for a walk. When they came out, there was a small and delicate soft whip on Wu Bai's waist.

    After walking for a while, the two finally came to Yashi.

    Seeing that they were well dressed, the owner of Yashi quickly came up to greet them: "What kind of servants do the two guest officers want to choose? I have everything here."

    Wu Bai looked at the place and found that it was quite clean, not as dirty and messy as he imagined before he came.
."We want a washing lady, a cook, two sweeping maids, two janitors and a maid who can sew." Wu Bai stated their plans.

    "Okay, I'll bring the person here and let you choose." After she finished speaking, the owner of Yashi motioned to her men to bring the person over, while she stayed here to chat with Wu Bai and the others.

    In a corner behind them, Liu Hengyu and the two were tilting their heads and peeking here.

    Mo Qingyu frowned and said, "Isn't there so many servants in Prince Jing's mansion? Why does Brother Qing still buy servants?"

    Liu Hengyu said indifferently: "What's so strange about this, Wu Qing is the most favored little brother in Prince Jing's mansion, so it's normal to buy a few more servants."

."But even if that's the case, he doesn't need to come to this city himself. You see how dirty this place is, it's all your fault. If you hadn't dragged me here, I wouldn't have come to such a place at all." Mo Qing Yu complained.

    "Oh? Since you won't come to such a place, then you should just get out of here."

    Hearing this, Mo Qingyu looked at Liu Hengyu angrily, and said angrily, "Okay, Liu Hengyu, how dare you talk to me like that!"

    With an innocent face, Liu Hengyu quickly waved his hand and said, "I didn't say that."

    "I said that." A majestic voice came from behind the two of them.

    Suddenly there was a voice behind them, and they were startled first, and then slowly turned their heads.

    Seeing that it was Wu Haonan and his wife, Mo Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief and said glumly, "Uncle Wu, please don't come out and scare me suddenly, okay?"