5.19

Above the hall, the emperor held the dagger Wu Haonan gave him, stood behind a few personal guards, and looked coldly at the assassins who stabbed him away.

    If you look closely, you can see the blood on the dagger in his hand.

    The number of generals in the entire hall is still more than those in black. At first, they didn't react, but after they reacted, their counterattack was more severe than that of Wu Bai alone, and soon most of them were in black. The man was knocked to the ground by the generals.

    At this time, footsteps also came from outside the hall. Hundreds of people wearing Guards clothes rushed in from outside the hall. As soon as they came in, they surrounded the entire hall, and then walked in from outside the hall. people.

    "Brother Huang, long time no see!" The visitor stood arrogantly in the center of the hall.

.When the men in black saw him appear, they immediately increased the strength in their hands and attacked the guards beside the emperor more violently, because only by breaking through them first could the emperor be eliminated.

    The emperor naturally also saw the person in the center of the hall. He stood on it and looked at each other blankly. After a long time, he said: "Fifth brother, you are finally here, I have been waiting for you for a long time."

    "You know it's me?" The person in the center of the hall said in surprise.

    "Yeah, if it wasn't for your father's will three years ago, do you think you would still be alive today? I thought that as long as you were honest all your life, it's not that you can't turn a blind eye. , but your actions over the years are really disappointing." The emperor said.

    "Bah, why is it because of my father's will, if I hadn't been hiding well for all these years, you would have already attacked me.The man in the center of the hall said angrily.

    "Ha!" The emperor sneered, not wanting to argue with him, and said, "Go ahead!"

    As soon as the voice fell, many archers appeared on the beams above the hall, and they all aimed their bows and arrows at the men in black below the hall and the guards.

    Wu Qing also retreated to Mu Shuyun's side at this time, and used the whip to tightly protect the two of them, preventing any arrow from accidentally hurting them.

    Soon, a large area of ​​the men in black and the imperial guards below the hall fell, and only a few dozen people were still struggling.

    The archers on the roof of the hall shot arrows, and another round of shooting killed the men in black and the guards.

    As a result, the whole person in the center of the hall was dumbfounded.

    He looked up in disbelief and said, "Impossible, how could you possibly know my plan."

.The emperor knew that his younger brother had a lot of small moves in private. He not only colluded with the ministers in the court, but also established an assassination organization, but for him who owns the entire country, it was just a small fight, so he did not expect this emperor. The younger brother was so ambitious that he wanted to assassinate him today.

    He calmly glanced at Wu Haonan below and the little brother in front of them, and then set his eyes on his fifth emperor. After a while, he said, "There is nothing seamless in this world."

    "What do you mean?" The other party looked at him and asked.

    "Take him down!" The emperor waved his hand.