5.20

The situation in the capital has been a little turbulent recently. Although Wu Haonan knew in his heart that there would be nothing wrong with Prince Jing's mansion, the Sacred Heart was unpredictable, and the emperor's specious remarks made Wu Haonan's heart always uneasy.

    Although he seemed calm when he comforted Mu Shuyun, he actually tried to calm down. Taking this into consideration, Wu Haonan finally made up his mind and submitted his resignation to the emperor.

    He planned to resign from his position in the DPRK, and then take Wu Bai and the others out of the capital to pay homage to Wu Bai's adoptive parents, and by the way, avoid the limelight in the capital.

    On this day, Peng Haomiao came to King Jing's Mansion, and wanted to explain his feelings to Wu Qing, but found that the little brother he had seen in the teahouse had never passed by with a close attitude to the man, and he felt that he was being Ignoring it, I was ready to step forward to stop them.

    "Brother Miao, why are you here?"

.Peng Haomiao paused, then turned around, and found Wu Qing standing behind him. Seeing Wu Qing, Peng Haomiao suddenly remembered his official business in Jingwang's mansion. He walked up to Wu Qing and said, "Brother Qing, I found myself I fell in love with you, are you willing to marry me? If you are willing, I will go back and ask my concubine to propose marriage."

    Wu Qing had always liked Peng Haomiao, but when he heard the other party say that, his face couldn't help turning red. He stared at Peng Haomiao shyly and asked, "Then what do you like about me?"

    If Peng Haomiao couldn't say what he liked about him in the past, but now it's different, he said: "Brother Qing, I especially like the way you brandish a whip."

    "A whip?" Wu Qing was taken aback.

    "Yes, that day you wielded the whip in the palace, like a dragon and a snake, and I especially liked the cold appearance of those assassins killing the Quartet.Peng Haomiao became more and more excited as he talked, but he didn't notice that Wu Qing's face became extremely ugly, and he continued to say: "Brother Qing, it was fortunate that you were there that day and saved our whole family's lives. I don't know how to thank you. , now that I think about it, this is destined in the dark, and this is the fate of the two of us..."

    "Enough, I don't want to hear you say this." Wu Qing said angrily.

    "Brother Qing, why are you angry?" Peng Haomiao asked in confusion.

    Wu Qing raised his finger and pointed to Wu Bai not far away, and said to him, "The person you saw in the palace that day wasn't me at all, it was him."

    "What!" Peng Haomiao was shocked.

    "He is my brother Wu Bai, and now we have known each other." Wu Qing said.

    "Is he Bai brother?" .Peng Haomiao couldn't believe it, it seemed that he was even more affected than Wu Qing, and muttered: "Impossible, it's impossible, how could Brother Bai become like the other party, Brother Bai is the most gentle and considerate person. , how could it be that vulgar little brother."

    "I always knew that you liked your brother. Now that he has come back, he was the one who rescued you in the palace that day." Wu Qing said while covering his heart.

    "No, you're wrong, you must be wrong, it was you who rescued me in the palace that day!" Peng Haomiao hurriedly said.

    Hearing this, Wu Qing took a deep look at Peng Haomiao again and said weakly, "Forget it, if you remember it wrong, you can remember it wrong."