5.21

Wu Bai signed a one-month lease contract with the Xie family.

    After sending off the Xie family, Mu Shuyun ordered the servants to clean the house, and then moved the things on the carriage and put them in the house.

    In order to thank the village chief, Wu Bai planned to invite the village chief to the town for dinner in two days.

    Because there were many rooms, there were only a few servants. Wu Bai and the others also helped to clean the house. The group did not clean the house until night. In the end, everyone was exhausted. Wu Bai ordered the servants to take the money and go to the villagers. Find two people who can cook and have them help cook dinner.

    There are only six rooms in total. The main room belongs to Wu Haonan and his wife, Xiao Zimo has one room, and Wu Bai and Wu Qing have the same room. The remaining four wing rooms have one room for things, and the other three belong to that room. Several servants.

    At night, Wu Bai and Wu Qing lay on the same bed.

.Wu Qing said: "I didn't expect such a dilapidated house. You had a hard time in the past three years."

    Hearing this, Wu Bai chuckled lightly and said, "I didn't expect Brother Qing to say such sensible words."

    "Hmph, I sympathize with you!" Wu Qing turned his back to him after finishing speaking.

    "Okay, I'll stop teasing you, go to bed earlier, we have to go up the mountain tomorrow, that's where I really lived for the past three years." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    A good night's dream, maybe because I was too tired yesterday, Wu Qing couldn't get up in the morning, but the smell of breakfast attracted him.

    This morning's breakfast was made by the cook they brought. She bought the rice and vegetables in the village, and it tasted completely different from when they were in Jingwang's mansion.

.Wu Haonan and Mu Shuyun praised: "I didn't expect these rustic side dishes to be delicious when fried."

    "Eat more if it's delicious, we have to stay here for a month." Wu Bai replied.

    "More than that, I plan to build a house in the village. We will live in the village at that time, and we will go back when the struggle for succession in the capital subsides." Wu Haonan said.

    "But didn't the emperor only allow you half a year?" Wu Bai wondered.

    "Don't worry, I have a plan for my father." Wu Haonan gave Wu Bai a meaningful look and said.

    Mu Shuyun smiled and said, "What kind of trick, it's still mysterious."

    Wu Haonan pretended to be in a deep state, shook his head, and said, "You can't say it, you can't say it."

    Seeing that he didn't say anything, Mu Shuyun didn't force him to question him.

.The group quickly ate breakfast, took the sacrificial items bought in the town, and headed towards the back mountain.

    At the foot of the mountain, Wu Bai really saw a new house built with blue bricks, and there was a wall made of blue bricks outside the house. At a glance, it was indeed the best house in the village.

    A few people were about to pass by the door of the house when they saw the door creaked open and a handsome man came out. The other party was obviously surprised when they saw them.

    Xie Wen went to the town yesterday, and when he came back in the evening, he heard from his family that there was a noble family in the village, and he had an extraordinary temperament.