5.23

After getting along for so long, Wu Qing and Xie Wen also confirmed their mutual intentions, and everyone in the Xie Wu family knew the signs of the two of them, so Wu Haonan decided to write Wu Qing in the letter to the emperor. To be married.

    Marriage is not something that can be done overnight. Wu Haonan was very stable. After he wrote the letter, he waited for Wu Bai's child to be full moon. He didn't call Xie Wen until after the child was full moon, suggesting that the other party could come to propose marriage. .

    Xie Wen was overjoyed by Wu Haonan's hint, and immediately said that he would soon let his parents come to propose marriage.

    Leaving Wu's house and walking on the small road in the village, someone suddenly stopped him, Xie Wen looked at the other party, the other party was an old monk in a cassock with a kind expression on his face.

.Thinking that he would soon be able to marry Qing Ge'er back home, Xie Wen felt very happy. At this moment, he happened to meet a master who seemed to be inscrutable. He hurriedly recited "Amitabha Buddha" to the other party.

    "Amitabha~" The master nodded with a smile.

    Xie Wen usually doesn't believe in these Buddhist and Taoist religions, but he doesn't reject this, it's just a kind of psychological comfort, he said: "Master, I'm about to get married recently, can you give me the zodiac and auspicious days? Lucky."

    "Donor, Lao Na Guan sees the purple cloud above your head. You are a person with great fortune. It's just that there is a villain around you, which affects your fortune. If you can get rid of him, you will have a bright future and prosper!" The old monk said.

    "Master, are you mistaken? I think I'm lucky and I haven't been affected." . Xie Wen looked at the other party with some suspicion, and some suspected that the other party was a liar.

    The old monk shook his head with an unfathomable expression on his face, pinched a few tricks, and said, "Old man, let me ask you, is there someone with the word 'ink' in their name?"

    "There is such a person." Xie Wen said.

    "That's right, Mo Zhe is also black, which means unknown. He is the person who affects your luck. If you can get rid of him, it will definitely improve your luck." The old monk's eyes flashed. A gleam of light.

    A dim light flashed in Xie Wen's eyes, and he said, "Master, I'm timid, and I usually don't dare to kill pigs. You asked me to get rid of one person. Isn't that embarrassing me?"

    The old monk looked at him with disgust, thought for a while, and said, "Well, you are still here waiting for me tomorrow, and then I will give you something that will definitely help you get rid of him."

."Thank you, Master." Xie Wen folded his hands together.

    After the old monk left, Xie Wen hurried back to Wu's house and told Wu Bai and the others about the old monk.

    Wu Bai stared, "You said that an old monk asked you to kill Zimo!"

    Xie Wen quickly waved his hand and said, "I didn't agree." He's not stupid, he can marry a young brother soon, how could he hurt his future brother-in-law because of a liar?

    "Where are the others?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Let's go, but I agreed with him to meet on that trail tomorrow." Xie Wen said.

    "In addition to letting you hurt Zimo, did he say anything else?" Wu Bai asked.

."Said, he said that I have a lot of luck, but I was influenced by the people around me with the word 'ink' in their names. Only by getting rid of the other party can I restore my luck and have a bright future." Xie Wen replied.