6.1 Real and Fake Replace the Little Husband

The last second, Wu Bai was still holding Xiao Zimo's hand. The two stared at each other and left together. This second they appeared in the study.

    He found that the study had a new change this time, and there was a small bed on the left side of the tea table.

    Apart from that, he didn't notice any changes. Wu Bai thought about it and continued to sit at the desk to wait. Sure enough, a new book appeared on the desk after a while.

    The words "The Return of the Young Master" are written on it.

    Wu Bai opened it, and found that the book was about a wealthy businessman who was ripped off by his biological father when he was born. Later, he accidentally discovered the truth, regained his true identity, and became the true heir of the family. The story of running a family business.

.After reading it, Wu Bai put the book on the desk as before. He didn't let him wait for long, and he soon felt a dizziness hit.

    After the dizziness was over, Wu Bai felt that he was enveloped in warmth. He wanted to open his eyes, but he couldn't open them no matter how hard he tried. In desperation, he moved his hands and feet. I heard a voice in my ear.

    A gentle female voice mixed with joy sounded: "Yu Niang, look, he kicked me."

    Then another female voice echoed: "Ma'am, this child is so lively before it was born, and it will definitely be a smart one in the future."

    After listening to the conversation between these two people, Wu Bai probably understood that it was a pair of master and servant talking, but he couldn't open his eyes at the moment, so he didn't know where the voice came from. He only felt that the owner of the voice was very close to him.

.Wu Bai, who couldn't understand, continued to move his body, and suddenly the gentle female voice sounded again: "Mother Yu, my stomach hurts so much, it feels like I'm about to give birth."

    Yu Niang hurriedly helped her to lie down, and shouted to the maid outside, "Come on, your wife is going to give birth."

    The door was pushed open, and a maid rushed in hurriedly and replied to Yu Niang: "Just now, the master sent someone to inform us that God and the old lady are coming back today, and now everyone else should go to greet the old man and them."

    Yu Niang looked at the lady who was crying in pain, and said to the maid, "Hurry up and boil some hot water, and I'll deliver the baby to the lady."

    "Yes." The maid quickly ran away.

    Yu Niang came to Madam and said to her: "Madam, don't panic, listen to me, take a deep breath, yes, exhale, yes..."

."Why, why hasn't this child come out yet?" Madam asked with difficulty.

    "Madam, don't worry, giving birth is like this, some even take a day to give birth, you don't talk now, save your energy, do as I say, inhale, exhale... hard!" Yu Niang said.

    As soon as the words fell, Wu Bai felt that he was being squeezed for a while, and then with the sound of 'inhale and exhale', it would be stupid if he didn't understand where he was.

    Wanting to understand this, Wu Bai also began to cooperate with the voice and moved his body in the direction of squeezing.

    With the last 'force', Wu Bai managed to escape from the darkness. He struggled to narrow his eyes. Although he couldn't see the surrounding environment and people clearly, he could feel the blurry light and shadow.

.Seeing that he didn't cry, Yu Niang quickly picked him up and slapped him twice. Wu Bai was also worried that others would suspect that he was a fool, so he cried twice symbolically.