Chapter Six: Prince And Princess

"Hi Y/N." A few girls giggled as he passed them on his way to the Gryffindor table where he friends sat.

"Hello, ladies." Y/N offered them a charming smile before sending them a wink before continuing on his way.

Y/N noticed Harry staring at Cho who looked back at him, giggling causing the boy to spit out his drink into his cup.

"Seems like a certain Ravenclaw student has finally taken interest in you." Y/N chuckled at Harry before taking a seat next to Hermione.

"Look at this! I can't believe it! She's done it again!" Hermione angrily slammed her newspaper onto the table.

"'Miss Granger, a plain-'"

"She got that right, huh?" Y/N teased, earning himself a glare from Hermione.

"'Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl... seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report... is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Y/N Malfoy's taking this latest emotional blow.'" She read out with frustration.

Y/N looked over her shoulder to see a moving picture of Y/N and Hermione's hug in shape of a heart.

"'Y/N Malfoy's secret heartache'?" Y/N raised an eyebrow at the caption.

"At least we look good. Do you see how good my hair looks in that?"

"Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley." A small Gryffindor student brought over to Ron.

"Oh, thank you Nigel." Ron accepted the parcel.

The other three shot questioning looks at Ron with the boy behind him, holding a journal.

"Not now, Nigel. Later. Go on."

"What's that about?" Y/N questioned Ron who unwrapped his large parcel.

"I told him I'd get him Y/N and Harry's autograph." Ron sighed a bit guiltily.

Hermione sighed, folding the newspaper a bit aggressively.

"Oh, look, Mum's sent me something."

He opened the box, pulling out a piece of clothing.

"Mum sent me a dress." Ron held it against himself.

"Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry teased him, laughing.

Harry dug into the box to find one.

"Nose down, Harry." Ron groaned.

"Looks ancient." Y/N chuckled.

"Ginny, these must be for you." Ron walked along the table towards his sister.

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly!" Ginny exclaimed in disgust.

Hermione giggled very hard, gaining Ron's attention back. Y/N felt his heart melt at the sound when she turned to face him, burying her face into his shoulder to try and calm herself.

"I swear, you do more damage to me than that dragon did." Y/N whispered with a smile.

"What are you on about?" Ron spat, causing Hermione to face him.

"They're not for Ginny." Hermione explained as her laughter died down.

"They're for you. Dress robes."

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron questioned, looking around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N sat alone by the lake near Hagrid's hut, fiddling with an old record player before finally managing to make it work.

"What's up with the music, Y/N?" Hermione asked, walking down from the hill.