6.5

As soon as Wu Bai and Lin Wenyan returned to the mansion, Wu Yingqiu came back from outside.

    She made a big business today and was very happy, with a smile on her face all the time. When she got home, she saw the father and son at the door. She thought they were coming out to greet her, so she smiled at them Said: "Wen Yan, how do you two know that I'm back, Brother Bai?"

    Lin Wenyan said first: "We estimate that you should come back at this time, so come here and wait for you, well, it's mainly because Brother Bai misses you."

    "Haha..." Wu Yingqiu was even happier when he heard the words, picked up Wu Bai, kissed him on the face, and said, "Brother Bai misses me so much, since that's the case, then I will be at home with Brother Bai for a day tomorrow. , How about it?"

    "Okay." Wu Bai buried his head in her neck.

.The next day, Wu Yingqiu stayed in the mansion as she said yesterday.

    Mrs. Wu was a little surprised and asked, "Don't you have to go out today?"

    Wu Yingqiu replied with a smile: "No, I just made an order with a wealthy businessman from the capital yesterday, and things have already been arranged, so it's okay to take a day off at home for the time being. Besides, I promised Brother Bai to stay today. Stay with him at home."

    "That's alright. Today, Brother Bai will be handed over to your husband and wife. Your mother and I will go out beforehand." said Mrs. Wu.

    "Okay." Wu Yingqiu nodded.

    As soon as the two old men left, Lin Wenyan also proposed that he should go to the bookstore to buy some books, so he could not accompany Wu Bai at home.

.The last time Lin Wenyan went to Fucheng to take the Juren exam, he failed. He is now preparing for next year's township exam. Wu Yingqiu also understands the other party, so he agrees to the other party's request.

    Although it is said that Wu Yingqiu is alone at home with Wu Bai, but in fact Wu Bai is accompanied by Du Yuniang's mother and son.

    Wu Yue is Du Yuniang's little brother, the same size as Wu Bai. Wu Yingqiu wanted to keep the other party as a playmate for Wu Bai, but unfortunately Wu Bai is not a real child, and he doesn't have much with Wu Yue. The common language is that the relationship between him and Wu Yue is normal.

    Regarding this, the Wu family did not insist that Wu Bai must have a good time with the arranged playmates. After all, he felt that as long as he was happy with Wu Bai.

.It was rare for Wu Yingqiu to accompany Wu Bai at home, so she wanted to know about Wu Bai's situation, so she first asked Du Yuniang and found that it was not much different from before, but what Wu Bai did yesterday Du Yuniang didn't say. When she came out, she was a little puzzled, so she asked, "Did you have something to do yesterday?"

    Du Yuniang quickly replied: "I was in the house all day yesterday."

    "Then why don't you know what Brother Bai did yesterday?" Wu Yingqiu asked.

    "Yesterday, the master took Brother Bai out of the mansion, and he was not in the mansion." Du Yuniang replied.

    "Out of the house? What are they doing out of the house, have you heard Wen Yan say?" Wu Yingqiu asked again.

    Du Yuniang shook her head and said, "Master never told me."

    "Okay, I get it." .Wu Yingqiu asked Wu Bai who was in his arms: "Brother Bai, can you tell your mother where Daddy took you out of the house yesterday?"