6.10

As soon as Wu Yingqiu and Wu Bai and others opened the courtyard door, they saw many yamen standing outside the door, and the county magistrate was the one in the lead.

    Seeing Wu Yingqiu and the others, the county magistrate said, "Come here, arrest them all."

    Then the yamen officers arrested everyone.

    "What's going on?" Wu Yingqiu asked.

    "This officer received a report that someone here was suspected of abducting and selling children," the county magistrate said.

    Immediately, the group went to the county office again.

    Wu Yingqiu explained: "My lord, we are not involved in human trafficking. I don't know where the lord heard about it, and who reported the case?"

    The county magistrate pondered for a while, motioned for the yamen to bring the silver notes found from Lin Xiaoshan, and said, "Since you are not involved in human trafficking, what is the explanation for these silver notes?"

.Seeing this, Wu Yingqiu had no choice but to tell the story.

    "In this way, you guys are indeed not involved in child trafficking." The county magistrate said to Wu Yingqiu and the others.

    As soon as the voice changed, the county magistrate said to Lin Wenyan, Lin Xiaoshan and Zhuang Lanmeng: "But the three of you have committed the crime of abduction."

    Lin Wenyan quickly explained: "Sir, you are wronged, we did not abduct and sell children."

    The county magistrate snorted coldly and said sternly: "It's a waste of you to read poetry and books, but you are not familiar with the law. You need to know that this behavior of the three of you is the same crime as abduction and trafficking."

    "My lord, I was wronged. My uncle instructed me to do this. Please forgive me!" Lin Xiaoshan was so frightened that he kept kowtowing.

.Zhuang Lanmeng was also frightened and begged for mercy: "Sir, Lin Wenyan did all this. At that time, I had just given birth to a child, so I couldn't do it at all. I hope you can see it clearly!"

    Lin Wenyan didn't expect the woman he really treats to be so ruthless at this moment, he looked at Zhuang Lanmeng in disbelief.

    "Don't look at me like this, you did this thing yourself, I didn't interfere." Zhuang Lanmeng said, looking away.

    Seeing her like this, Lin Wenyan felt cold, and said to the magistrate, "Sir, although she didn't intervene, she brought this matter up. Qiu is living a good life, and if you insist on pestering me to promise her to change children, I will not agree at all."

    "You are talking nonsense, it's obviously you who joined the Wu family, and you feel uneasy in your heart, that's why you made this plan to retaliate against the Wu family." Zhuang Lanmeng accused.

.Then the two of them exposed each other's shortcomings in court, and it was at this time that Wu Yingqiu realized that Lin Wenyan was full of resentment towards the Wu family.

    "Lin Wenyan, you are really good. Since you joined the Wu family, we have provided you with food and drink, and we have never been short of anything for you, but I didn't expect to feed a white-eyed wolf like you!" Wu Yingqiu said angrily with trembling hands. .

    Lin Wenyan glanced at her and said in a flat tone: "Yingqiu, you don't understand at all, all of this is actually your parents' fault, if they had promised you to marry me, this would not have happened. "

    "This has nothing to do with my parents, it's because I was blind that I actually fell in love with you!" Wu Yingqiu was so angry when he heard what he said.