7.5

Seeing him escape, Wu Bai took his hand back.

    Hearing the movement at the door, the village chief walked over to open the door. Just when he saw Wu Bai standing outside, he asked, "Brother Bai, who are you?"

    Wu Bai held up the purse on his waist and replied, "I just dropped the purse, and it happened to fall on your doorstep. I have found it now."

    "That's right, just find it." The village chief nodded.

    two more days

    Someone knocked on the door early in the morning, and Wu Bai quickly got out of bed to check the situation.

    "Auntie, why are you here?" Wu Bai asked.

    This person was the aunt who told Wu Bai about her insomnia on the carriage two days ago, and there was a young man beside her.

    "Brother Bai, the mother's relative that I told you about that day has gotten sicker, can you go and take a look at him?" the aunt asked.

."Okay, I'll go get the medicine box." Wu Bai turned around and entered the room.

    "Cousin, the doctor in your village is so young!" said the young man.

    "That's not true, but don't look at his youth, his medical skills are top-notch. Someone in the town invited him to see a doctor before." The aunt said a little loudly.

    The loud Wu Bai could be heard in the room. Wu Bai knew that the other party was telling it to him on purpose, so he shook his head and chuckled, put on the medicine box and walked out.

    The three of them left the yard, and Wu Bai locked the door.

    "Brother Bai, come, take this seat faster." My aunt pointed to the ox cart on the side and said.

    This bullock cart was rented by the young man next to her. Her parents' family was in another village, which was still some distance away.

.Sitting in the carriage, the young man drove the ox cart in front, and Wu Bai chatted with the aunt.

    "Brother Bai, this relative of my family is really ignorant. At such an old age, he still lies." The aunt complained.

    "What's going on?" Wu Bai didn't understand.

    "He had someone send me a message before, saying that he had invited another doctor to see a doctor, but in fact he just dug up the herbal medicine and boiled it into a potion according to a recipe. In the end, not only did he not cure the disease, but now he is still lying ill. I can't get up from the bed." The aunt said angrily.

    "Huzi, why don't you persuade your father?" My aunt asked the young man who was driving the car in front.

    The young man said aggrieved: "Cousin, my father is a stubborn temper, and we can't persuade him at all."

    After walking for half an hour, they finally reached their destination, Shuangxi Village.

.Wu Bai jumped out of the bullock cart and entered the yard with them.

    Hu Zi shouted into the room, "Mother, the doctor is here."

    A woman quickly ran out of the room, and she said happily, "Quickly invite the doctor in."

    "Brother Bai, let's go in." Auntie said.

    "Well." Wu Bai walked into the house with the medicine box on his back.

    There was a man with a sallow complexion lying on the bed. The other party watched Wu Bai sit down to take his pulse, but he was speechless.

    Hu Zi, mother and son, and their aunt stood beside them, watching Wu Bai's pulse with worry, for fear of hearing bad news.