7.6

Wu Bai's reputation for treating Mrs. Liu is still circulating in the town. Many people know that his medical skills are good. From time to time, carriages will come to the village to take Wu Bai to the town to see a doctor.

    For the remuneration given by these patients, Wu Bai kept part of it for his own use, and donated the rest to the Ci orphanage.

    He came many times, and Yingniang and the children knew him and knew that he was the famous doctor recently.

    On this day, he came to the Ci Orphanage again, knocked on the courtyard door, and it was a child who came to open the door.

    The town is more chaotic than the village, and children are more likely to be abducted. Before someone knocked on the door, it was Yingniang and his wife who came to open the door. Wu Bai asked curiously, "Where is Yingniang?"

    The child recognized him, but he didn't hide it, and replied honestly: "Yingniang is sick and is resting in the house."

.Hearing that Yingniang was sick, Wu Bai hurriedly said, "Take me in and I'll show her."

    "Okay." The child hesitated for a moment, thinking that Ying Niang often told them that the person in front of them was a good person, so he slowly turned away and let Wu Bai in.

    When Wu Bai entered, he immediately closed the courtyard door.

    When other children in the yard saw Wu Bai, some wanted to approach him, but they hesitated to approach him.

    The child who opened the door took Wu Bai into the house, and Ying Niang was lying inside.

    "Grandma," the child shouted.

    "Ying Niang." Wu Bai also shouted.

    When Ying Niang heard the voice, she turned her head to look over, and found that it was Wu Bai. Her face was filled with a smile, and she said happily, "It's Dr. Wu here."

    "Xiao Ming, go and make a pot of tea for Doctor Wu.Ying Niang said to the child.

    "I know grandma." Xiao Ming ran out quickly.

    Wu Bai sat down and gave Ying Niang a pulse, and found that the other party was cold and had not taken any medicine. He opened his mouth and said, "Why didn't Ying Niang invite a doctor to come and take a look?"

    "It's all old problems, just bear with it and it's over, there's no need to spend money." Ying Niang waved her hands.

    "I sent the money a few days ago, it should not be used up, why should Ying Niang work so hard?" Wu Bai asked.

    Yingniang replied: "The children are still young, and they need to spend a lot of money. If you can save a little, save a little for them."

    "Yingniang's thinking is wrong. Just because the children are still young and need your care, you should see the doctor take medicine and get better soon." Wu Bai comforted.

.Wu Bai also knew the difficulties of Yingniang, so he would often help them. He said again: "Well, if there is any difficulty in the future, you can have someone send me a message."

    "This is too much trouble for you, you have already helped us so much." Ying Niang sighed.

    "It's nothing, even if you don't think about yourself, you have to think about the children." Wu Bai said bitterly.

    "Alright then, thank you Doctor Wu." Yingniang asked again, "Have you not asked your name yet?"

    "My name is Wu Bai, and Yingniang will call me Brother Bai in the future." Wu Bai said warmly.

    "Okay, I will call you Brother Bai in the future." Yingniang said happily.

    After talking for so long, Wu Bai saw that she was a little out of spirit, so he said goodbye.

.After leaving the house, Wu Bai glanced around and did not find Yingniang's husband. He asked a child, "Where is Yingniang's husband?"

    The child stood where he was and didn't dare to speak. One of the older girls stood up and replied, "Grandpa Hu went out to help others."

    Xiao Ming also came over with a tea bowl at this time, Wu Bai didn't refuse, he picked up the tea, blew it, and drank it.

    "Thank you, your name is Xiaoming, right?" Wu Bai looked at the half-eldest and asked.

    "Yes." Xiaoming replied with a blushing face.

    "Yingniang is sick, will you cook medicine?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I will, Xiao Yu'er was ill before, and I made her medicine." Xiao Ming said proudly.

    Wu Bai praised: "You are awesome."

    The girl next to her who had just replied interjected, "Doctor Wu, I can also boil medicine and cook."

."I, I can cook too." Xiao Ming hesitantly said.

    The girl laughed out loud and said, "The food you cooked is all mushy."

    Xiao Ming's face turned even redder: "Xiao Xin—"

    Wu Bai looked at them talking and found it interesting. He looked at the girl and said, "Your name is Xiaoxin, right? I remember it."

    "My name is Xiaolu." A crisp voice sounded.

    Wu Bai looked down and found that it was a child who dared not answer his own words just now. He squatted down, pinched the other's little face, and said with a smile, "Okay, I also remembered, your name is Xiaolu."

    Xiaolu was so frightened that he threw himself into Xiaoming's arms, and Xiaoming quickly comforted him: "This is Doctor Wu, the good man that grandma said, don't be afraid."

    "..." Xiaolu timidly stuck his head out of Xiaoming's arms and looked at Wu Bai.

."Xiao Ming, Xiao Xin, Xiao Lu, I'll leave first and see you another day." Wu Bai chuckled and said goodbye to them.

    It was getting late, and Wu didn't stay any longer, so he left.

    After he left, he went to the nearest medical clinic. He walked into the shop to buy herbal medicines. As soon as he left the medical clinic, Wu Bai saw an acquaintance at the door.

    "Uncle Hu, why are you here?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Yingniang is sick, I'll buy him some medicine." Hu Daquan replied.

    "I went to see Ying Niang just now. The children said that you were going to help others. What's going on?" Wu Bai wondered.

    Hu Daquan sighed and said, "Yingniang was reluctant to give money to prescribe medicine, but I was also reluctant to see her sick, so I went out to help others to earn some money to buy medicine for her."

    "So it is." Wu Bai nodded.

."What is Doctor Wu doing here?" Hu Daquan asked casually.

    "I don't have enough herbs, so I want to buy some for Ying Niang from the pharmacy." Wu Bai raised a bunch of medicine bags in his hand and said, "Uncle Hu, you came just in time, this is for you, you can take it back quickly. Fry it for Ying Niang and let Ying Niang serve it..." Then he explained a lot.

    "Doctor Wu, how can you make this happen!" Hu Daquan didn't want to accept Wu Bai's kindness in vain, so he handed all the copper plates in his hand to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai did not refuse, and accepted the copper plate he gave, and Hu Daquan was willing to take the medicine bag.

    The author has something to say: Duan Xiaojun has appeared again (^o^)/~ Thanks for voting or irrigating for me during 2021-09-24 14:39:42~2021-09-24 21:28:05 The little angel of nutrient solution~

.Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: dream 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard