7.7

From then on, Wu Bai would visit the children and Yingniang at the Ci orphanage whenever he had time. After a long time, the children became familiar with Wu Bai and were no longer afraid of him. Among them, Xiao Lu was the most obvious. Every time Wu Bai went, Xiaolu was always the first to rush over to occupy Wu Bai's arms.

    Yingniang's condition also improved completely under Wu Bai's care.

    One day, Xiaoming walked up to Wu Bai, looked up at him and asked, "Doctor Wu, can I study medicine with you?"

    Wu Bai was stunned, and he asked, "Of course this is possible, but can you tell me why you have this idea?"

    Xiaoming glanced at the people in the yard, big and small, and replied, "I don't want them to get sick again in the future."

    Hearing this, Wu Bai's eyes were slightly red, he looked at Xiao Ming and said, "Study medicine is very hard, are you confident?"

    "I have got.".Xiao Ming straightened his chest.

    "Okay, I'll ask a teacher for you another day to teach you how to read." Wu Bai said.

    As he said, Wu Bai quickly found a scholar to enlighten Xiaoming.

    Two days later, Xiaoxin also found Wu Bai and said that she also wanted to study medicine with Wu Bai.

    Seeing this, Wu Bai thought for a while, and felt that one sheep was also kept, and two sheep were also kept, so he asked the other children in the yard and found that they were all willing to follow him to study medicine, thinking that they would have it after they finished their studies. As the foundation of life, Wu Bai asked the invited master to enlighten them all together.

    Originally, when there are more children, the Master will be a little tired. Fortunately, these children know that opportunities are rare, so they are very obedient and obedient when the Master is teaching. Even if there are occasional people who want to desert, but before the Master reprimands them, the sensible children in the yard are already there. Educate the other party not to desert.

.For such a situation, the Master felt relieved every time he mentioned it to Wu Bai, and he treated the children more attentively in class.

    Every time Wu Bai came over and saw that they had made progress, he naturally wouldn't be stingy with a few compliments.

    Children have a heart for comparison. When they see someone who has made progress being praised, they write it down in their hearts, and they must work harder next time.

    Occasionally during the festival, Wu Bai would bring them gifts, and sometimes even stay here to celebrate the festival with them.

    On this day, Wu Bai had just returned from the Ci Orphanage when he saw someone circling anxiously in front of his house.

    "Doctor Xi, why are you here?" Wu Bai recognized the other as a doctor in the town.

    "Doctor Wu, you're finally back. If you don't come back, my shop will be smashed." Dr. Xi said excitedly.

."Doctor Xi, whoever dares to smash your store, just go to the yamen and sue him, what does this have to do with me." Wu Bai replied along the way.

    "I want to sue him, but I can't. They belong to the county government." Doctor Xi's face was bitter.

    "What's going on?" Wu Bai asked curiously.

    "The county magistrate was poisoned, and the clerk of the county government didn't know where he heard about Mrs. Liu's detoxification. After he came to the county, he went straight to my pharmacy and asked me to detoxify, but I went to the county and found out after seeing it. I can't solve it at all, the county magistrate's wife threatened me, saying that if I can't detoxify, she will send someone to smash my shop." Doctor Xi explained with a pale face.