7.9

A year has passed in the blink of an eye. During this period, Xiao Ming and the others have been enlightened, and Wu Bai began to teach them to identify herbs.

    Because of this, the villagers of Qingyuan Village can often see Xiaoming and his children appearing in the village. They all know that these children are Wu Baishou's disciples, and they are following Wu Baishou to learn medicine. Some villagers are envious, and they also want their children Followed Wu Bai to study medicine, but was rejected by Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai spends a lot of time on these children in the orphanage every day, and occasionally visits the doctor for the rest of the time. He really has no energy to teach other children, and he wants to help the children in the orphanage. They are just trying to make a living.

.Since he rescued the magistrate, his reputation has spread even faster, even more widely than when he rescued Mrs. Liu before. The previous time he rescued Mrs. Liu was only uploaded in Tianxiang Town.

    However, Wu Bai's reputation for saving people these two times was due to detoxification. Many people who didn't know the inside story thought he could only detoxify. choose to go to the hospital.

    Because Wu Bai did not steal other people's business, the doctors in the town have a good relationship with Wu Bai. After all, they occasionally encounter diseases that cannot be treated. They ask Wu Bai to help, and they will be resolved in the end. For them, it is a win-win situation, the reputation belongs to them, and the silver goes to the white.

.The Ci Orphanage had so many mouths to eat, Yingniang and her husband were too old to earn much money, and Wu Bai didn’t want to give up these children, so he took over the burden. Today, almost all the expenses in the courtyard are from Wu Bai. Bai Lai took on it. Fortunately, he was good at medicine and occasionally treated the wealthy businessmen recommended to him by the town doctor. Those people were generous, and their lives were not bad.

    On this day, Wu Bai was teaching the children to identify herbal medicines at home, and suddenly Xiaoming said to him in a low voice, "Master, you see there is a sneaky person outside, keep peeking here."

    Wu Bai looked at the top of the wall that Xiaoming pointed to him, and found that Ye Chengji was looking through the top of the wall with his feet on his feet.

    Seeing Wu Bai looking at him, Ye Chengji smiled happily at Wu Bai: "Brother Bai."

    "Xiao Ming, go and invite the village head over here." Wu Bai said loudly.

.Xiao Ming rolled his eyes and ran to the village chief's house.

    "Brother Bai, don't get me wrong, it's daytime, there are so many children here, I can't do anything to you." Ye Chengji hurriedly explained.

    "Uncle Village Chief, you see, it's him, hiding at the top of the wall and sneaking a peek inside." Xiaoming complained.

    The village chief recognized Ye Chengji at a glance, he frowned and said, "Ye Chengji, it's you again."

    Seeing that the village chief was really here, Ye Chengji quickly turned over from the wall and explained to the village chief, "Village chief, I'm just looking around, don't get me wrong, there are so many children here, I can't be alone. what for."

    "Village Chief, you can see how neatly he jumped over the wall just now. He must have practiced it. You have to check it carefully. Recently, someone in the village has lost something, maybe he did it.Wu Bai said to the village chief.

    Hearing this, the village chief really thought about whether anyone had come to tell him about losing things, but after thinking about it, he found out if he had found it, and he was relieved. What are you going to do today?"