7.15

Soon, the news that Wu Bai sent Ye Chengji and Lu Qiu to prison spread throughout Qingyuan Village.

    Ye Chengji's family immediately ran to Wu Bai's house to make a scene, but they were naturally thrown out of the yard by Xiao Yitongtong.

    The villagers all gathered around Wu Bai's house, some were there to watch Ye's good show, and some were pointing at Wu Bai, thinking that what he did was too good, Ye Chengji was just stealing things, and he had not yet succeeded in stealing. Sent to jail?

    The Ye family wanted to ask the village chief to make decisions for them and drive Wu Bai out of Qingyuan Village, but how could the village chief be willing? Since Wu Bai came to their village, the villagers' lives have subtly improved a lot. He sees these things in his eyes. of.

.Not to mention anything else, the villagers of Qingyuan Village will spend a lot of money every time they go to Wu Bai to see a doctor. This money is saved. For the villagers, it is not good for everyone in the family to add new clothes at the end of the year.

    In the end, what the Ye family wanted to take advantage of from Wu Bai naturally came to nothing.

    Regarding the matter of kicking Wu Bai out of the village, the village head also held several meetings with the villagers, and everyone discussed it together. Naturally, the Ye family headed it against Wu Bai to continue to stay in the village, but the village head headed Yes, they still support Wu Bai to stay in the village.

    However, the majority of people in the village hope that Wu Bai will stay behind, but a few people can't figure it out. They think that Wu Bai has no land in the village, so he is not a member of Qingyuan Village, and should be driven out of the village.

.The house that Wu Bai lives in has been bought by him. If he is driven out, the house he left behind will be re-divided by the villagers, and there is a great possibility that it will belong to the Ye family, so the Ye family will incite this behind. Everything, in order to drive Wu Bai out of the village, they privately gave some benefits to some villagers and made those villagers stand on their side.

    The village chief did not want Wu Bai to leave the village, so he came to Wu Bai and explained the reason.

    After listening to Wu Bai, he clapped his hands and said, "It's simple, it's not that I don't have a field, then I can just buy a field in the village."

    He had long planned to buy a field and use it again as a medicine field in the village, so that he would not have to go to the mountains to pick herbs every time, which would be too troublesome and a waste of time.

    "But brother Bai, do you know how to farm? If not, won't the purchased land be abandoned?" said the village chief.

    "I will farm." .Wu Bai nodded and said, "But I plan to grow medicinal herbs in this field, not food."

    "Can this medicinal material be grown?" asked the village chief.

    Xiao Zimo stood over and affirmed: "Of course, there is a large area of ​​Huangzhuang outside the capital that is used to grow medicinal materials, and all the medicinal materials there are provided for the use of the Imperial Hospital."

    "Emperor, Huangzhuang? Tai Hospital?" The village head trembled, he didn't dare to think about Xiao Zimo's identity.

    "Yes, is there anything else the village chief wants to ask?" Xiao Zimo looked at him and said.

    "No more." The village chief quickly waved his hand, and then he changed his words, "I also want to ask how much land Brother Bai is going to buy. I will ask you in the village to see if anyone is willing to sell it."