7.17

The two came to the Ci Orphanage in a carriage. As soon as they entered the courtyard, Hu Daquan and the children gathered around.

    "Brother Bai, Niang Ying, you are finally here. We searched the yard twice, but still couldn't find Xiao Yu'er." Hu Daquan said anxiously.

    "Don't panic, Ying Niang, think back carefully, where did Xiao Yu'er play when you were cleaning the yard?" Wu Bai asked.

    Ying Niang pointed to the corner of the courtyard gate and said, "It was there, when I finished cleaning the yard, I could still hear Xiao Yu'er's laughter. When I went to put the broom, I turned around and found that Xiao Yu'er was gone. already."

.Wu Bai walked to the corner and checked carefully, then he smelled a faint smell of intoxication, Wu Bai's eyes narrowed, he opened a purse from his waist, took out a bamboo butterfly that seemed to be dead, and then He took out another small wooden stick and swayed in front of Zhudie.

    After a while, Bamboo Butterfly woke up slowly and danced around the wooden stick.

    Yingniang and Hu Daquan were full of doubts and asked, "Brother Bai, what are you doing?"

    Wu Bai opened his mouth and said, "Yingniang, go and get a piece of Xiao Yu'er's underwear."

    "Yes." Although Ying Niang couldn't understand it, he knew that Wu Bai had rules and regulations, and would never mess around.

    These children in the yard looked at the dancing bamboo butterflies, and were so surprised that they started chatting.

    "Uncle Hu, hurry up and rent a carriage, maybe you can use it."

."Okay." Hu Daquan also quickly went out.

    Ying Niang quickly came out with Xiao Yu'er's coat, and she handed it to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai used this special small wooden stick to lead the bamboo butterfly to fly to the little coat, and then put the stick away. He waited for a while before letting Ying Niang put away the little coat.

    At this time, Hu Daquan came back with a carriage.

    "Niang Ying, you stay at home and watch the child, and Uncle Hu and I go to find Xiao Yu'er." Wu Bai said.

    "How do you find Xiao Yu'er?" Ying Niang asked.

    As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the bamboo butterfly flapping its wings and flying away from the door. Wu Bai didn't have time to explain, so he just said, "I'll explain to you when I come back." Butterfly away.

    "Brother Bai, can you find Xiao Yu'er following this butterfly?" Hu Daquan asked while driving.

."Yes." Wu Bai affirmed.

    The two of them sat in the carriage and followed behind Zhu Die. First, they walked around some lanes, and finally the carriage went straight out of the town, but Zhu Die continued to fly along the avenue.

    On the way, after passing a fork in the road, Zhudie finally changed direction and flew towards a trail. Wu Bai immediately asked Hu Daquan to change direction and follow.

    Finally, the bamboo butterfly flew to a ruined temple, and danced around here.

    Wu Bai knew that he was catching up, and he was very happy, as was Hu Daquan.

    As soon as the two got off the carriage, they saw two men coming out of the ruined temple, and they looked at Wu Bai and the two with vigilance.

    "Who are you?" said one of the people who appeared to be the head.