Chapter 3

" so wait y/n you never told me why your hair is purple" said Fred while sipping on his butter beer. " I honestly can't remember I've had my hair this color for so long I can't remember why but I like so I keep it this color" y/n replied truthfully. " so it just grows that color or do you use a spell or something?" George asked. " I used a spell but it grows this color cool right. I can change your hair color if you want" y/n offered " no thank you mom would kill us and you" said Fred with a chuckle. " I could always change it back you know" y/n said with a grin. " nah I already have colored hair" said both George and Fred. " where are the others by the way" y/n asked curiously. " I think Hermione dragged Ron to the book shop with her and Harry and Ginny are looking at quidditch gear" said George. " they're taking forever!" Y/n whined. " who is taking forever" said Ginny walking over with the others. " finally! I'm starving!" Said y/n.

" ugh why does the castle have to be so far from hogsmeade my feet hurt" yelled exhausted. " wanna a piggy back ride then?" Asked Fred. " yes please!!!" Y/n said happily as Fred bent down and she jumped on his back " ahhh much better thank you Fred" y/n said while she wrapped her arms around Fred neck and put her chin on the top of his head. " I'm glad love wouldn't you getting hurt" Fred whispered so only y/n could hear. "I heard that Fred" said Harry with a smirk. " yeah yeah whatever" Fred said embarrassed

" love we're here" Fred said quietly. "Uhh Fred she's asleep" whispered Hermione with a quite laugh. "I wonder why she was so quite" Fred replied with a smile. You had fallen asleep soon after he started to give you a piggy back ride. " George can you take her off my back really quick" Fred asked. " yeah I can carry her to her room" George replied. " okay it's at the end of the hall she has the only solo dorm" Ginny said with a smirk. George took you off Fred's back and carried you.

George moves your covers and put you in your bed and takes your shoes off then covers you "sleep well love" George whispers in your ear.
You had woken up slightly and grabbed his arm. "Stay" was all you said before you fell back to sleep. George sat at the bed next to your head and played with your hair.
" ugh my legs hurt from all that walking up hill" y/n said stirring awake. " need something?" George asked. You froze. You didn't know he was still there. "You scared me I thought you left!" y/n yelled. " you told me to stay then you went back to sleep" George chuckled. " I did? I must have been half asleep but thanks for staying" y/n said gratefully. "You're welcome" George replied with a smile. " I'll be back imma get you something for the pain" George said while leaving.

" where have you been George" Harry asked. " with y/n. She asked me to stay with her" George said truthfully. "YOU SLEPT WITH HER?!" Harry yelled angrily. "What?! NO" George said mad that he would think of him like that. " then what we're you doing?!" Harry shot back. " I sat on her bed while she slept! I'd never take advantage of a girl especially y/n!" George yelled slamming the door and going back to your dorm. "Your brother has some nerve" George said angrily. " why what happened?" Y/n asked confused. " he yelled at me thinking we slept together! Like how crazy is that I'd never sleep with you when your vulnerable!" George said angrily while pacing back and forth. "He needs to mind his business! I swear to Godric imma go give him a piece of my mind" y/n said angrily while getting up and heading to the door. " hey there no you don't calm down y/n!" George said calmly as he blocked the door. " George move Harry's always acting like he knows everything and like I'm his responsibility. I'm not! He had no right!" Y/n yelled well trying to get past George. " y/n I'm taller and stronger then you I can easily stop you" George said firmly crossing his arms. " ugh you can so annoying sometimes you know that. Your so lucky I li-" y/n suddenly stopped talking and froze. "You what y/n?" Asked George. " nothing don't worry about it" y/n answered embarrassed. " tell me" George warned stepping closer to y/n. "N-no" y/n stuttered. " you leave me with no choose then" George said as he ran towards you and started tickling you. " George s-stop I c-can't breathe!" Y/n yelled in between laughing. " you gonna tell me" George asked. "Nope not a chance" y/n said teasingly. " ugh fine no fun y/ potter" George said jokingly.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER" y/n yelled as she made her way to the common room. " yes?" Hair said gulping. " HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE GEORGE OF THAT YOU KNOW HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!" she yelled angrily at him making him shrink in his chair. "Sorry I just got scared!" Harry said quietly. " I DONOT CARE YOU ARE GOING TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!" y/n yelled back. " fine" Harry said walking away. " what was that about" Hermione asked " George stayed in y/n's room while she was sleeping so he assumed they slept together" Ron said chuckling. " WAIT WHAT?! why was in your room while you were sleeping?!" Asked ginny in shock. " I asked him to I didn't wanna be alone" y/n said nonchalantly. " oh my godric imma be sick" said ginny. " gin calm down we didn't do anything" said y/n. " good" ginny said back

That's the end of chapter 3 sorry there short I'm trying get the hang of this!!! Hope you enjoyed
-megan❤️