Chapter 25

"So," Katara said, whipping her head my way as I slowly walked out,"How did it go?"

I sighed, slumping down,"I'll become a powerful bender, fall in love with a strong person, and have four kids, one pair of twins too," I summed up the only good parts she said.

Katara squealed, ending in a giggle. She shook my arm excitedly.

"Apparently its someone I met already," I added

"Maybe it's Haru," Katara started to speculate.

"Or Rui," Sokka suggested as I whipped my head his way in a bit of a blush.

"No way," I said, crossing my arms.

"Didn't you have-" Sokka said before I cut him off.

"No I did not," I said abruptly making everyone look at me.

Okay maybe I did have a small crush on my childhood best friend. But I was over it, I haven't seen him in almost 2 years.

We left Aunt Wu's place.

"Well, now you got to see for yourselves that fortune telling is just a big stupid hoax," Sokka said as we walked

"You're just saying that because you're gonna make yourself unhappy your whole life," Katara retorted

"That woman is crazy!" Sokka yelled out, "My life will be calm and happy and joyful," He kicked a rock out of frustration and it hit a sign before hitting the side of his head. He fell to the ground holding his head.

"That doesn't prove anything," He said pointing up a finger.

"Sokka, your anything but calm, happy, and joyful," I teased holding my hand out to help him back up

"Well, I liked my predictions. Certain things are gonna turn out very well," Katara said.

"They sure are," Aang sang.

"Why? What did she tell you?" Katara asked curiously.

"Some stuff, you'll find out." Aang responded.

Katara walked off and Aang followed.

"Did you really believe all the stuff she said to you?" Sokka asked

"Um," I said thinking deeply,"I think,"

I just hope it isn't as bad as I think it is.

We kept walking and saw a group of villagers gathered at the center. They all faced the sky, I raised a brow in confusion.

"What's with the sky?" Katara asked.

"We're waiting for Aunt Wu to come and read the cloud, to predict the fate of the whole village." The man we met before told us.

"That cloud kind of looks like a fluffy bunny," Aang said pointing up making both him and Katara smile.

"You better hope that's not a bunny," The man told him, "The fluffy bunny cloud forecast doom and destruction,"

I groaned, now predicting the clouds kind of felt stupid if you asked me.

"Do you even hear yourself?" Sokka asked.

"The cloud reading tells us if Mount Makapu will remain dormant for another year or if it will erupt," A lady chimed into our conversation.

"We used to have a tradition once a year of going up the mountain to check the volcano ourselves," The man explained. "But ever since Aunt Wu moved into the village 20 years ago we have a tradition of not doing that,"

"So you all just decided to be lazy," I muttered.

"I can't believe you would trust your lives to that crazy old woman's superstition!" Sokka argued