Chapter 3

Qi Linqing made a living by painting instead of calligraphy in his previous life, which shows that he is better at the former.

The essence of the art of calligraphy is actually to evolve on the basis of the structure of Chinese characters, so as to gradually produce a variety of style fonts.

The skeleton shape and direction sequence of calligraphy have been fixed. It is not like painting, it can be imagined out of thin air, without relying on tools.

Qi Linqing has a natural talent in painting that he thinks is not bad, but his calligraphy seems a bit unsatisfactory.

In the two years when he was terminally ill, he was inspired by two calligraphy masters. He once worked assiduously. Although he can write in various fonts, he is only good at Xingkai and Cao Li.

-At this time, the inscription of this sample "Hundred Kingfisher" is Cao Li.

Looking at the painting, Qi Linqing had more insights in an instant.

When the scene clerk finished shouting "Action!" and knocked on the clapperboard, three cameras began to revolve around him.

Qi Linqing had never seen such a machine before, and it felt like a dark monster with metallic luster. He was quite interested at the moment, and moved his eyes from the painting to stare at it for a while.

Shen Dao's face turned black in an instant.

The field affairs wins Qi Linqing desperately: Big Brother! Big brother! You can't be distracted when you are acting (cry bursting).

When Qi Lele saw this scene, his expression was slightly worried.

Dao Shen's temper is notoriously bad.

He won't praise the actors once they have passed the scene, but if they make a difference in front of the camera, he will be scolded bloody.

Just when Shen Dao was about to reprimand Qi Linqing—

Qi Linqing finally realized that he was working for someone else, so he lowered his eyes and started to paint.

It doesn't make much sense to be curious now, so it's better to go home and find Du Niang.

After all, what if the other party is not satisfied with the deduction? He often encountered such things in his previous life.

Qi Linqing thought he had to hurry up.

...

Director Shen sat behind the monitor and asked Reize in a low voice: "Do you really think he is good?"

Even if he believes in professionals, Qi Linqing's performance just now made Shen Cheng a little disappointed.

Reize pointed to the screen, and said, "Look at it, the answer is here."

Director Shen raised his eyes and looked at—

Without the blond hair that makes people playful, the teenager looks pleasing to the eye. He is thin, and his height is about 1.8 meters tall and is just the same as Qi Lele. There is a solemn and ancient atmosphere in every gesture.

This time, Qi Linqing did not write the inscription first, but followed the normal order of painting-directly dipped in ink and splashed it.

He is accustomed to working from the details, dotting two drops of ink on the white paper, and slowly hooking the line outwards, first sculpting the snout of the kingfisher.

But at first glance, this painting method will leave the viewer in a cloud.

Just like now, there was a commotion among the onlookers.