{Jihyo} - you're the tenth member and the girls find out that you're dating

"Okay. I need a break." Momo said as she stretched her arms out over her head, a few of her joints cracking as she moved around after sitting in the same position in the studio for a while now.

"Me too." Jeongyeon agreed.

"Is anyone else hungry?" Mina asked as her stomach growled.

"I am!" Tzuyu quickly answered.

Everyone answered, agreeing with Tzuyu.

But you and Jihyo stayed quiet, just stealing glances and texting each other flirty messages.

"Y/N? Jihyo? How about you two?" Nayeon wondered as everyone looked at you two.

"Yeah, I could eat." You said.

"Should we all go out for lunch then?" Sana asked and although the other girls were okay with taking a break to go grab some food, you and Jihyo saw it as an opportunity to have some one-on-one time with each other.

"No!" Jihyo answered, making everyone, including you, look at her. "I'd rather stay here. I'm feeling inspired. Might write some lyrics. Y/N, will you stay with me and keep me company?"

You held back a smirk as you nodded your head.

"We'll bring you something back then," Chaeyoung answered.

"Okay. Sounds good." You said and watched them all get up and exit the studio.

And as soon as the door was closed, you were jumping out of your seat to go and sit on Jihyo's lap.

Her arms wrapped around you and her lips instantly brushed against yours, pulling you in for a passionate kiss.

"I've been wanting to kiss you since we left the dorm a few hours ago." She sighed against your lips while you put your arms around her neck, trying to pull her even closer to you, as if that was even possible.

"Same here." You spoke against her lips.

You and Jihyo have been secretly dating for the last few months.

You're close to telling the girls now since you know you're serious about the relationship at this point, but you're both still trying to find the perfect moment for that to happen.

You feel so lucky to be able to have fallen in love with your best friend.

Of course, your relationship has had its ups and downs.

While it's great that you're always able to find time for each other since you share a dorm room together, work together, and are around each other almost twenty-four-seven, it has its challenges.

Such as when you want a little alone time and find that when you're so busy with the group is a little difficult at times and always keeping everything under wrap from the company, the fans, and the girls haven't been all that easy either.

But you always get through everything together.

Your relationship is strong and you know your future is bright.

That you know for sure.

"Stop thinking." She said as she kissed you again, sensing that you were deep in your thoughts.

"Aren't you supposed to be writing lyrics?" You asked with a soft sigh as she started to kiss your neck. "The girls are going to come back and question why you've written nothing this entire time."

"Well, in a few days, they'll find out that I was just making excuses to get some time with my girl. For now, we just got caught up..." She paused, making you chuckle as you laced your fingers through her short hair. "Talking."

"Talking, yeah, sure," you teased and a big smile tugged at her lips before she pulled you in for another kiss.

Her hands wandered across your body, slipping beneath your TWICE hoodie so she could caress your skin.

"You don't even know how crazy I am about you." She whispered as she continued to feverishly kiss you. "I love you so much."

She tugged at your lower lip with her teeth and you tugged at her short dark hair in response, causing your name to fall from her lips.

"I love you more." You said, deepening the kiss.

You were so caught up in each other, unable to get enough of one another, and although it seemed as though no one else in the world existed, you were very wrong about that.

Because as she untied your sweats and you continued to tug at her hair while you continued to passionately make out, the door to the studio opened and your eight friends stood there in shock over what they were seeing.

"Holy-" Dahyun spoke up, making you and Jihyo pull away.

Before she could finish the rest of that sentence, Jihyo spoke in a panic.

"What are you doing back already? I thought you were eating there."

"Yeah, well, it was crowded and people recognized us so we decided to come back and eat here," Sana said.

"Okay, you asked us a question and now we get to ask you one in return," Mina said. "What is happening here?"

"Don't try and lie your way out of it. We saw what you were doing."

"Yeah, and I can't unsee it." Tzuyu sighed as she sipped on her drink.

"Okay. Fine." You said as you turned around, still sitting on Jihyo's lap but facing your friends now instead of her. "Jihyo and I are dating."

"What?" Jeongyeon gasped before grinning.

Everyone rushed into the room and closed the door before they all looked at you and then at each other.

"You're dating? Oh, how cute!" Momo excitedly said.

"We've been together for a few months now."

"A few months?" Nayeon asked in disbelief, folding her arms over her chest. "You didn't even think about telling us?"

"Of course we did," Jihyo said. "But we just wanted to keep everything behind closed doors. We wanted to see where things went and make sure we were serious before we started to tell people."

"And are you serious?" Mina wondered.

You put your head on Jihyo's shoulder, adoringly gazing up at her as she stared down at you.

She caressed your back, nodding her head as she looked back at the girls.

"Yeah. I'm in love with y/n."

"And I'm in love with Jihyo. Wholeheartedly." You smiled and she leaned down to give you a quick kiss, making the girls squeal in excitement.

"We're so happy for you!" Chaeyoung said.

"Thanks." You giggled.

"But you can't tell anyone. We're not telling anyone else for a little longer."

"We won't, we swear!" Dahyun quickly said before they all rushed to you and Jihyo to give you both big hugs.

"You're so cute together!" Tzuyu smiled.

When they pulled away, Jihyo wrapped her arms around you a little tighter as she kissed your shoulder softly, making the girls' hearts melt even more.