Chapter 5

Qi Linqing took the actor card given by Director Shen yesterday, and brought Du Yuanbai into the film and television city unimpeded all the way.

In addition to "Tang Yue Fengyun", No. 1 Film and Television Base also has several other costume crews stationed there, which is very lively.

They are walking on the road.

Suddenly, a golden brown templehorse that lost control ran across here. There was a man lying down on the horse, not knowing whether it was alive or dead.

Du Yuanbai almost dropped his chin in shock, suddenly pulled Qi Linqing's sleeves and ran out for his life: "Run!"

But the horse seemed to recognize them, and they ran away desperately, and it was chasing after the wind.

The accident flashed like a whirlwind, shocking the crew around, and some even took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

Human legs can't reach horseshoes.

Especially when Qi Linqing and Du Yuanbai trip over obstacles.

"Damn! Who is so wicked throwing banana peels!" Du Yuanbai struggled to get up from the ground while roaring.

Qi Linqing resisted the pain between his eyebrows, lifted his trousers to look at his ankles, and said dumbly: "You go first, I'm sprained."

Under the full view of everyone, he will not be held accountable by the Qi family when he escapes. Du Yuanbai's **** just lifted had to sit down again, his heart panicked: "Gan! Die together!"

Seeing that the two teenagers were about to be overtaken by Crazy Horse, people gasped.

This is how to do! Now it's too late to run over to help, should they call an ambulance?

However, at this moment, a fiery red horse hurriedly caught up!

The black-clothed boy riding a horse stretched the reins with ease, and slammed the horse's butt.

"Well—" Lie Ma raised his neck and cried, but happened to block the side of the golden brown temple horse.

The golden brown temple horse was hit by this, and fell directly to the ground in a daze! The person lying on it also rolled awkwardly on the ground twice.

The laurel fierce horse was unscathed, and poked his hooves twice after standing in place.

People exclaimed: "It's thrilling! Which crew is filming this?"

When Du Yuanbai saw the boy in black, his eyes straightened.

Damn it! Isn't this Zhong Chen from their school?

The black-clothed boy rolled over and got off the horse neatly, and then he turned around after touching the head of the red horse.

His gaze patrolled in front of the two on the ground, choosing to lift up the more pleasing Qi Linqing and asked, "Are you okay?"

As soon as Qi Linqing lowered his head, he saw half of pink polka-dot socks exposed under the underwear tube that the other party accidentally picked up.

He immediately recognized that the boy in black who had saved him was the original master, Zhong Chen.

"No...thing." Qi Linqing was startled, and immediately took the other's hand and stood up to stabilize his figure.

Just after a fierce exercise, Zhong Chen's palm was hot, and he was a little wet and sweaty.

After Zhong Chen noticed it, he calmly withdrew his hand and wiped the sweat on his pants, before he held Qi Linqing's hand again.