Chapter 8

Qi Linqing returned to the original class by the way to get personal supplies.

When he first walked in, the classmates in the first grade of the second grade were just like watching a monkey. They all smiled inwardly without saying a word.

When Qi Linqing left, the class was like boiling hot water, smoking up.

Past students spoke passionately:

"It happened to be gone, I still think it is really bad for him and Qi Lele to stay in the same space!"

"That's it, Mom no longer has to worry about me being taken by the gang gangsters all over the Internet."

"..."

Qi Lele originally wanted to laugh, but thinking about it, he still squeezed out a sad expression to set off the atmosphere:

"Even if my brother goes down there, I will miss him."

classmate:"???"

Something seems to be wrong.

The study committee member pushed his glasses and whispered: "Lele, can you say something about the sun?"

Qi Lele realized that he was sloppy, and he hurriedly regretted it: "It's not the following...cough cough, lipstick, I mean he went to class 18, and I will miss him too."

Study Committee: "Oh oh."

Everyone expressed their understanding, and they all comforted Qi Lele not to take it to heart. It's like hiccups and farts, and it's inevitable for everyone.

Qi Lele: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Qi Lele is actually quite happy now. Although he lost to Qi Linqing in the crew, he returned to school with his excellent academic performance.

In the corner, Du Yuanbai saw this scene and gave a tut.

Didn't he find that Qi Lele can act like this before?

The same table pushed him and asked, "Didn't you go to see Qi Linqing filming and painting on the weekend? What's the matter?"

Du Yuan's face suddenly stiffened. He remembered that he went to the theater that day and he sent gossip to one, two, three, four or five N friends.

These people still don't know how he was beaten in the face.

"Haha, you'll know when the TV series is broadcast." Du Yuanbai deliberately sold it.

He can't be the only one being slapped in the face! Du Yuanbai thought evilly.

"Bhaw." The tablemate murmured dissatisfiedly: "Cut, don't you think I can't guess it? Qi Linqing must be painting like a ghost."

Du Yuanbai: "What if he suddenly counterattacked?"

The same table patted his chest: "Then I will go to the playground naked. Run!"

Du Yuanbai remembered that he had issued a flag to wash his hair upside down, and couldn't help but shook his head sympathetically.

He patted the shoulder of the same table and said, "I would call it the flag effect."

Deskmate:"?"

...

At the same time, the 28th class of high school.

Jiang Bai rushed into the door like a hot wheel, yelling: "The news that shocked your family, men and women cry! Qi Linqing is going to transfer to our class!"

The class was quiet for a while, and then the pot exploded.

"Fucking! That Qi Linqing who was hacked by the entire network for participating in "Deformation Meter"?"