19| illegal

I'm going to corrupt him, that innocent soul of his

I'm going to corrupt him, that innocent soul of his. I'm going to take that innocent heart of his and turn him into a sinner.

He'll become my little sinner.

I walk to my closet with a warm towel wrapped around my bare body. It's Friday, and I couldn't wait any longer. I'm taking August out today.

I picked out a black bikini, only putting the bottoms on for now. Grabbing a black tank top, it was short, low-key could pass as a bra, but I looked hot in it. Slipping black shorts over the black bikini bottoms.

Looking at the time on my phone, I see that it is 4:30 am

Looking at the time on my phone, I see that it is 4:30 am. Grabbing my phone and keys before leaving my dorm

***

Looking down the dark hall to make sure no one is approaching. Is this considered breaking and entering?

Yes

I pushed the door open when I heard the click, telling me I had unlocked his door. I quickly closed the door with my foot.

I entered his room, noticing the lights were turned off and the curtains were closed.

You could have just knocked on the door.

But then where's the fun in that?

Seeing his sleeping body, one of his arms was covering his stomach and the other was over his head. Stepping closer, I see that there's a book lying open next to him.

He fell asleep while reading.

I smile to myself. "August." I whispered, lightly moving his light brown hair out of his face. tracing the freckles on his cheek.

"August we are leaving. You need to get ready." I whispered again. I watched his freckled face scrunch up.

"Pretty boy?" I say, softly. I hear him groan as he rolls onto his stomach. I let out a deep sigh. I didn't expect him to be a hard sleeper.

"August." I let out a frustrated groan. "What?" My eyes widened just from hearing his deep morning voice.

Jesus fuck