𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"Let me do my dance for all these hoes" Kareem rapped doing a little dance as we stood on the beach. "Boy you're ugly" I scrunched just face.

See only had been in Miami for about three hours and it was nice, him & I were staying In a little beach house while the others stayed in a Airbnb

It was just an amount of time before Harmony had to go to a hotel though because Jahmari was not playing with her chased her all the way down the street trying to really fight her he eventually calmed down though but he was mad as hell.

"I like ya li swim suit" kareem complimented taking me into his arms making me smile. "Thank you" I smiled.

I rested my head on his chest wrapping my arms around him as he scrolled on his phone letting the waves hit our legs.

"I'm so sleepy kareem" I yawned lightly . "Come on we can go back" He spoke grabbing my hand .

I grabbed my bag and towel before following kareem back to the beach house, we both entered the house locking the doors behind us .

It was actually very nice in here, the theme was blue, the white where a lighter shade of blue and it had white & blue decor all around .

Three bedrooms with one being upstairs and the other two down, also with a in-home movie theatre? yes I was living for it.

"You wanna watch a movie when we get out the shower?" I asked as I took my swimsuit top off . "Yeah we can" He nodded.

I went inside the restroom turning the hot water on before grabbing my showering products out of my bag.

"Kareem..." I spoke making him look up. "Wassup?" He questioned.

"I know we been disagreeing with each other and bickering lately but I really do love you a lot and I want the best for you... I truly apologize for all the times I've said something crazy to you I always want the best for you. I promise you I'll always be by your side no matter what" I ranted .

"You good you don't gotta apologize for shit we a couple we gone disagree sometimes that shit normal but you know I always got you no matter what the tuck we say to each other promise li one' I really do love ya li ass and that shit rare ion even like people" He responded making me laugh a little.

I hugged him tightly laying my head on his chest waiting for the water to get hotter.

"I'm' finna use the speaker don't even connect to that bitch" Kareem spoke making me smack my lips. "Bye" I rolled my eyes fully undressing myself before I stepped inside the shower.

Rod wave started to play on the speaker loudly as Kareem got inside the shower standing infront of the water.

"Yo tall dumb ass suppose to get behind me how the fuck the water suppose to reach me?" I stared at him blankly making him laugh. "Dude" He shook his head pushing me to the front.

"Watch yo shit nigga" I straight faced ..
"Yeah alright" He laughed .

I grabbed my white exfoliate before putting scrub on there rubbing it down my body .

"I'm with my niggas, but I miss you, girl, don't get it twisted And I cannot wait 'til I see you, hug you, and kiss you Remember when I had first met you, how I used to sweat you? I used to call your phone and text you and tell you you're special" He rapped along to the music as he cleansed himself .

One thing about it, I was attracted to kareem
like a motherfucker I was always by his side no matter where we were I always wanted him around me.

"Look bae, he said But just in case you feel you cannot stay, babe Cars, clothes, and hoes, I'd trade it all For a guaranteed spot in your heart
Wonder do you miss me when I'm busy on the road?" He sung looking at me.

"You're such a headass" I laughed turning around making him laugh.

Wrapping my arms around him I kissed his lips making him grab my chin kissing me back. "I love you" I spoke.

"I love you too" He smiled.

Kareem leaned down before kissing my neck moving his tongue around on it.

✰✰

"I seen a post say my nigga told me shut the fuck so I punched him he haven't said nun like that ever since" I laughed.

"Us" Kareem laughed shaking his head.

I looked at kareem before kissing his lips slowly, catching him off guard he kissed me back holding onto my waist.

"I love you" I spoke as I pulled up his white tee. "I love you too" He responded .

"Pull it-" I started to speak but got cut off by the door bell being rung, I smacked my lips before standing up going downstairs opening the door for Jahmari and Harmony .

"Bro I swear to god y'all better figure something out because y'all are not about to ruin this trip for me and kareem dude" I straight faced.

"Bro, no! this bitch is on straight weird shit bitch I ain't fuck you! Leave me alone fucking creep bitch!" Jahmari yelled.

"Nigga you're weird nobody trying fuck your ugly goofy ass bro please get out my face before I punch the fuck out of you bitch !" Harmony yelled loudly.

Jahmari looked at her sideways before pushing her back sending her flying across the room.

"Jahmari what the fuck nigga that's a female !" Kareem yelled as I stood there in shock . "Fuck that girl bro she on straight weirdo shit I am not lying g ! She tried to fuck me on some shit soon as her brothers left !" He shook his head.

I looked at Harmony as she stood up before grabbing a glass flower pot making me run towards her. "BITCH!" Jahmari yelled once it hit him.

"I swear to god bitch ya dumb ass gone have to see me!" He yelled getting glass out of his hair as blood ran down his face.

"Harmony... you have to go to a hotel Jahmari just chill - kareem help him clean his face" I instructed.

"Fuck chill... ima' kill you bitch!" He scuffed.

"Hot bitch ! Got popped on the first night and kept popping you! Dumb lying ass bitch I'll sleep you right now crybaby ass dumb ass I was really saving ya' li dry ass bitch can't even push start to get you right on god! You get around ass bitch now tell Naomi how my brother popped you bitch, stupid ass got me fucked she think shit sweet bitch my sister gone knock you out bitch! YOU A HO!" Jahmari yelled as kareem held him back.

I looked between kareem and Harmony before sitting on the couch in shock.

"Naomi- it ain't like th-" kareem started to say but got cut off by me going upstairs .

This shit can't get any worst...