8.1 Top Crime Little Husband

Wu Bai returned to the study again, the book in front of him was gone, he got up and went to the door of the study, opened the door of the study, and sure enough, the outside changed.

    A stone road appeared in front of him, and at the end of the road there was a stone table. He stepped out of the study, followed the only path to the stone table, and found that there was a chessboard on it, and there was nothing else.

    Wu Bai picked up the chessboard and tried to move it, but unfortunately it seemed to be fixed and could not move at all. There was no chess box on the stone table, and no chess pieces. I had no choice but to go back along the stone road and go back to the study.

    As before, a new book appeared on the desk, and Wu Bai picked up this book as usual.

    Seeing the words "Reincarnation of the One and Only" written on it, Wu Bai opened the cover page and began to look at it.

.This book is about a little brother who died tragically in a palace fight in his previous life. After being reborn with luck, he turned black. He vowed to trample all those who bullied him in his previous life, and then he used the memory of his previous life. , Step by step, successfully avenged everyone, and finally became the queen mother, a story of monopoly power.

    There are many characters in this book, and Wu Bai didn't know who he became this time. He sighed in his heart, don't become a harem concubine, and closed his eyes.

    When he opened his eyes again, Wu Bai found that he seemed to be in a prison. His first reaction was, no way, could it be that the original body had already failed the palace fight and was thrown into the prison?

    "Brother Bai, are you awake?" An anxious voice sounded beside Wu Bai, and then the owner of the voice rushed towards Wu Bai, only then did Wu Bai see his face clearly.

.The other party was a woman who looked to be in her fifties, and she looked at Wu Bai with worry in her eyes.

    Wu Bai guessed that the other party might be a relative of the original body, so he comforted him: "I'm fine, but I'm a little dizzy and want to drink water."

    When the woman heard Wu Bai say this, she immediately turned around and climbed to the railing, slapped the railing hard, and shouted, "Come on, come on-"

    After a while, a man dressed as a jailer walked in with a whip. He picked up the whip and threw it at the railing.

    "Master, I want to drink water—" the woman prayed.

    "Want to drink water? Easy! As long as you have this..." The jailer stretched out his fingers and rubbed it.

    The woman hesitated for a moment, then took a piece of jade Guanyin from her neck and handed it to the other party.

    "Hmph, count you acquainted." . . The jailer grabbed the jade Guanyin, took a sip, and said, "Want to drink water, wait!"

    Soon he went out and came back with a broken bowl and half a bowl of water, and handed it to the woman.

    "Master, why is there only so much?" the woman asked cautiously.

    "That's it, love it or not, you don't want me to fall!" the jailer said impatiently.

    "Yes, I want it." The woman reluctantly took the half bowl of water.

    She came to Wu Bai with this bowl of water, and said to him, "Brother Bai, drink it quickly, the water is coming."

    Wu Bai's throat was really burning, and he felt very uncomfortable. He couldn't care about it too much. He took the bowl and drank the half bowl of water in one go, which made his throat feel much better.