8.3

There is no impermeable wall in the world. The news that Wang Hui brought his daughter-in-law to Wu Bai for consultation spread throughout the prison. All of Wang Hui's men knew that his daughter-in-law was pregnant.

    They all asked Wang Hui about the consultation.

    In fact, this matter is not big or small, plus they are his own brothers in prison. Seeing that they have heard the rumors, Wang Hui no longer hides it and tells the truth.

    "Is this Wu Bai's medical skills really that good?" a jailer asked.

    Wang Hui tapped him on the head and said sternly, "No matter how big or small, I want to call Doctor Wu."

    "Yes, boss, we got it."

    "You all have to show respect to Doctor Wu in the future. If you let me know who dares to embarrass Doctor Wu, such as taking someone else's Yu Guanyin after drinking water, don't blame me for being rude.When Wang Hui said this, he stared at the jailer who held the jade Guanyin last time.

    When He Bin saw Wang Hui's words beating him, he quickly assured him, "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely treat Dr. Wu as an ancestor in the future."

    "It's not too bad." Wang Hui nodded, then he took out the prepared wine jar and handed it to everyone, saying, "Since everyone knows that my wife is pregnant with a child, I naturally want to celebrate such a big happy event with you. It's the wine I brought you, you can drink as much as you like today."

    "The boss is still kind, so I'll congratulate the boss first." Another jailer, Wang Biao, said loudly.

    Wang Hui's face was full of joy, he picked up another jar of wine again, and said, "You drink first, I'll go see Doctor Wu."

    When he entered the inner room, the guards outside chatted.

."Isn't this Wu Bai just diagnosed with a pregnancy for his sister-in-law, and he really treats the other party as a genius doctor?" He Bin's face was full of depression.

    "What do you know, the boss has been married to his daughter-in-law for many years and has been looking forward to having a child. Wu Bai has now diagnosed his daughter-in-law with a happy pulse. Do you think he can be unhappy?" Wang Biao said.

    "That's right, this great happy event, as brothers, can't we pour cold water on the boss."

    "But we really endure that little brother Wu Bai is showing off his power in our territory, and we have to listen to him in everything?" He Bin was a little dissatisfied.

    "Actually, they don't show off their power, they just order water occasionally. Other requirements are also handled by the boss, which has nothing to do with us."

."That's right. Besides, this Wu Bai was sentenced to be executed, and he will go to the execution ground in two months. Now that he eats and drinks well, when that day comes, it's nothing, so just bear with it."

    Inside the cell, Wu Bai was decocting Aunt Xiang when he saw Wang Hui walk in.

    "Doctor Wu, I'm here to see you." Wang Hui handed the wine jar to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai took it, opened it, smelled it, and said, "This is ten years of sweet-scented osmanthus brewing."

    "Doctor Wu has good eyesight, someone gave it to me before, I didn't want to drink it," Wang Hui said.

    "You didn't want to drink it, but you gave it to me now?" Wu Bai raised his head and said, "Tell me, what else is there?"

    "It's nothing." Wang Hui smiled, "I just hope that Doctor Wu can help my daughter-in-law to check the pulse of peace from time to time."