8.5

Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang first went to the main hall of the ancient temple to worship the Buddha, put on incense, and donated sesame oil money, and then they played in the ancient temple and enjoyed the unique scenery here.

    Every brick and tile here reveals the precipitation of history, and the trees are thick and tall.

    The two walked all the way and visited the entire ancient temple, but they had never met Zhang Xing and the other two.

    In the afternoon, Wu Bai listened to a tourist beside him talking about the delicious food in this ancient temple, so he took Aunt Xiang to the dining hall of the ancient temple to taste a vegetarian meal, and then took Aunt Xiang down the mountain.

    When they arrived at the carriage, Zhang Xing and the others had not returned, so they had to wait for a while before waiting for the lingering two.

    Zhang Xing said embarrassedly, "I made you wait for a long time."

    "It's okay, we just arrived not long ago." Aunt Xiang said.

.A few people got back on the carriage and returned to the city, found an inn to stay, and bought all the dry food and other things they needed on the road the next day before they set off again.

    On the carriage, Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang sat inside, Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan sat on the outside of the carriage alternately driving the carriage, and from time to time they talked about what they saw in the ancient temple.

    "I can see the nobles in the ancient temple this time." Zheng Quan said with a proud face.

    "What kind of noble person, how expensive is it?" Zhang Xing asked casually.

    "In the palace, do you think it's expensive?" Zheng Quan said with a mysterious face.

    "Are you talking about the nobles in the palace? What does that person look like?" Zhang Xing asked curiously.

.Zheng Quan shook his head with some regret and said, "I didn't see the other person's face clearly, I only saw a back, and it was only when I heard the maid next to him call him 'Your Majesty', and vaguely said 'Emperor' or something, so I concluded that The other party is from the palace."

    Zhang Xing said with envy on his face, "You're lucky, it's good to see only one back. With a background like ours, where would you have the chance to meet such a noble person."

    "Damn, it's not that there is no chance. Not long ago, wasn't the imperial court draft? I heard that someone in our county was selected, and now he has become a noble brother. If they go back to their hometown someday to visit relatives, don't you have a chance to meet them. "Zheng Quan said with a smile.

    "The news you heard is not comprehensive. After that person was selected, all his family members have been taken to the capital to enjoy their blessings. How can they come to such a remote place." Zhang Xing sneered.

.Aunt Xiang in the carriage heard the two of them talking, and immediately thought that the little brother who framed Wu Bai and put him in prison seemed to have been chosen to be your brother, and he didn't know if Zhang Xing and the others were talking about this person.

    She gently opened the curtain and asked, "What's the name of the noble brother you just mentioned?"

    Zhang Xing shook his head and said, "I don't know, I just heard that there is such a person."

    Zheng Quan interjected: "I do know a little bit, I heard that the other party came from a small village called Fengming Village, and many people said that the name of this village was good, and 'Fengming Village' sounds a lot like 'Fengming Village' , so the other party will fly up the branch and become a phoenix."