8.6

In the evening, Wu Bai was lying on the bed, a flash of inspiration occurred in his head, and he suddenly remembered who Wen Qing was.

    The book he read in the space was called "Rebirth: Only Myself". The protagonist in it was Yu Jia, the little brother of the village chief's family. This book mainly tells about Yu Jia's use of all available people after his rebirth. and things that eventually became the story of the Queen Mother.

    The emperor in this story has a little brother who is a childhood sweetheart, and the other party's name is Wenqing, but Wenqing died very early in the book.

    Yu Jia's appearance is very similar to his literary style, which is why he successfully won the emperor's favor. It's just that Yu Jia acted impulsive and domineering with this favor in his first life, and was eventually calculated by his opponent and ended up wearing a glass of poisonous wine. The fate of the intestines.

.After Yu Jia was reborn, he restrained his temperament, dressed up, spoke and behaved in the style of his death, and with the blessing of his past life memories, he succeeded in revenge on everyone, and finally supported his son in the ascendance, and he also became the supreme real power. Queen Mother.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai sat up, braced his chin, and smiled meaningfully.

    He was looking forward to Wen Qing returning to the palace, and Yu Jia saw the expression on the other side's face when he was still alive.

    The next day, everyone went downstairs to eat breakfast together, Wen Qing also went downstairs, and Wu Bai's medical treatment, his trauma was not a big problem at all, when he woke up this morning, he found that he was able to get out of bed and move around.

    After breakfast, Wu Bai said, "We're going to Southwest City next, don't know where you're going?"

.After thinking for a while, he said, "I'm going to Xiyuan City. When you go to Southwest City, you will pass by this city. I wonder if you can take me on a ride?"

    "Okay." Wu Bai didn't ask him why he went to Xiyuan City, he already knew the inside story anyway.

    Wen Qing will leave the capital this time because his grandfather is seriously ill. The emperor specially allows him to go home to visit relatives, and his grandfather is the city owner of Xiyuan City.

    More than 20 years ago, when the late emperor was still a prince, the late emperor was also involved in a struggle for the throne. For the sake of his children, he quietly sent the current emperor Jing Mingyue to Xiyuan City, and handed it over to his grandfather Wenqing. Jing Mingyue was only three years old. He grew up with Wenqing in Xiyuan City. He was not taken over by the late emperor who had already ascended the throne until he was thirteen years old. Later, when the late emperor passed away, Jing Mingyue ascended the throne and Wenqing was also named your noble. Sir.

.On the way to Xiyuan City, everyone encountered several interrogations, but they were all resolved by Wu Bai. He applied a special potion to Wen Qing's face, and through makeup modification, he was stunned. his face turned into his own.

    If Aunt Xiang hadn't been staring at Wu Bai's makeup for Wen Qing, she would have to be scared to death, otherwise, how could two Bai brothers suddenly appear in the middle of the day, unless it was a ghost.

    But even so, the shock in her heart was difficult to calm down for a long time.

    Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan were not as lucky as Aunt Xiang. When they saw the two Wu Bai for the first time, they almost fainted, but it was Wu Bai who explained to them in time, and they restrained their expressions. .