8.7

"Doctor Wu, are you all right?" Zhang Xing asked.

    "We're fine, but I didn't expect that the rear of the southwest city would be so uneasy." Wu Bai sighed.

    The shopkeeper of the inn heard Wu Bai's words and said, "This kind of thing often happens in our southwest city, and there are often a small group of Mandi sneaking into the rear to disturb the people. It was just a small scene just now. Dozens, thousands of people have come to sweep the town before!"

    "Guest officer, I think you guys won't be able to leave for a while, why don't you stay for one more night?" The young lady in the store glanced at Aunt Xiang's trembling legs and pointed out.

    "Brother Zhang, what do you think?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Okay." Zhang Xing and the two looked at each other, Gu Du nodded and agreed, life was more important than hurrying on the road.

.When Aunt Xiang heard this decision, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    Wu Bai took out the money from his pocket and handed it to the shop assistant. He opened the room again. He helped Aunt Xiang sit on the stool, and then went outside to reset the carriage.

    When he walked into the inn again, he saw that the guests in the inn had already started talking and laughing loudly.

    Someone shouted: "You didn't see it just now, how brave the Jade-faced general is. After being hit by Man Di with a short arrow, he pulled the arrow straight out. He took it out and threw it at Man Di without looking at it. , The arrow hit Man Di's heart, and the opponent fell to the ground in one fell swoop."

    "Didn't you hide just now, how do you even know this?" someone asked.

    The man replied, "I hid so that there was a gap in the place where I could see the movement outside."

."I heard that the jade-faced general killed countless enemies on the battlefield. He was full of blood and suffocating, is it true?"

    "I only saw his back, not the front, but I didn't feel how suffocating."

    "Aunt Xiang, do you feel better?" Wu Bai asked.

    Aunt Xiang smiled and nodded, "Much better."

    "I've already inquired, these barbarians won't come back for a while."

    "That's good, we can travel normally tomorrow."

    The next day, Wu Bai and the others packed up their things, got on the carriage, and came to Southwest City smoothly.

    Zhang Xing and the others had been to Southwest City before. Knowing where the military camp was, they took Wu Bai and the others there.

    When they were outside the barracks, Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang changed into prison uniforms, and Zhang Xing and the others also changed into police uniforms.

.The barracks guards stopped them, Zhang Xing and the two quickly took out documents to prove that they were officials who came to escort prisoners to exile.

    Then the guard took them to a prison and locked Wu Bai and the two in. Then the person in charge of the prison exchanged documents with Zhang Xing. At this point, Zhang Xing and the two could leave.

    Before leaving, Zhang Xing and the others said goodbye to Wu Bai.

    The person in charge of the prison had never seen such a situation before, so he was a little curious and asked, "Are you relatives to the two yachas just now?"