5. 𝔲𝔥 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔭𝔰i𝔢

a/n : AHHHH ILY ALL SM!!! 3 amazing beautiful people added this story to their yk story collections!!! and so many views!!! <333 oh and i'll repeat this ; i make each chapter short because there are people out there who can't read - or stand reading- long chapters!!! and i might be weird for saying this but your critiscim would very helpful and nice!! so start commenting. (oh and again the anime does not belong to me but to masashi kimomoto only the characters i created do!!)

 (oh and again the anime does not belong to me but to masashi kimomoto only the characters i created do!!)

Y/N L/N POV

Jumping over buildings , I turn left and right because I want to be the first person in line for the offer at Lightning Burger! I mean... lines? ew no , i skip that shit .

Running past Boruto and Shikadai , I laugh loudly and shout "Heh , I'll be the first one there!! C ya" . Shikadai as always rolls his eyes and said to me "You're such a drag" but Boruto literally ran faster in response. 

OHMAGOD , it's there- it's right in front of me- LIGHTNING BURGER HERE I COME-

I skid to a stop and walk inside , looking around to find no-one here. huh i must be early , more food for me anyway! . I walk towards the counter and asked for a Jolokia burger (it's basically a  pepper burger from the show) and some fries. God , it was so worth it running all the way over here to get the first Jolokia burger!!

"AHAHAHAH Y/N must not be here , I'm getting that Jolokia Burger!!!" "Unless you want it Shikidai?" Boruto says . Turning around to look at him , I laugh and say " I beat ya to it , I got it first!" .

"Y/N your food is ready" says the cook. Saying thank you and taking it , I wave goodbye to them saying I'll see them on the train (that's where you three normally hang out) .

Heading outside , I walk towards the direction the Train is in. It's my favourite place to go.... it's so relaxing just being able to sit and look out at the city without having to worry about anything. Makes me think of that ONE memory I had before I landed here , that happy filling memory with Mom.....

"Where's your money , Nerd?"

" Better give it or ELSE"

"Yeah what they said!!"

Those words cut me , I don't like bullying and THAT definitely sounded like it. Quietly walking towards the voices , I peer behind a wall seeing a kid with glasses against the wall and three kids surrounding him.

Just as I was about to beat the shit out of him , Boruto slid in , did his shadow jitsu and multiplied.....

a/n : WOAH MY HANDS HURT BRUH- I literally was off talking about how chapters will be short and all!- it will tho but maybe the occasionaly long ones

a/n : WOAH MY HANDS HURT BRUH- I literally was off talking about how chapters will be short and all!- it will tho but maybe the occasionaly long ones... idk!! Btw , the grammar or even the story might not make sense some place so again please let me know when that happens!! bye readers , have a great day , enjoy the meme of the day and make sure to drink some water!! <3

P.S.  when some of the sentences are like this it means it's either a thought or something important.

  when some of the sentences are like this it means it's either a thought or something important